Prayers needed...

Options
An old friend of mine that I don't talk to anymore (so I guess you couldn't really call her a friend, but ANYWAY. Long story) is having some really hard times right now. I just found out that her mom has about one week to live because she has cancer that hasn't been responding to any treatment. Her dad died of cancer about three years ago, and she took it really hard. She turned to really heavy drugs, and it really messed up her life. She now is married and has two kids, and I have been praying for her to make it through this without turning to drugs again. So if anyone has any extra prayers, please send them her and her family's way.

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    An old friend of mine that I don't talk to anymore (so I guess you couldn't really call her a friend, but ANYWAY. Long story) is having some really hard times right now. I just found out that her mom has about one week to live because she has cancer that hasn't been responding to any treatment. Her dad died of cancer about three years ago, and she took it really hard. She turned to really heavy drugs, and it really messed up her life. She now is married and has two kids, and I have been praying for her to make it through this without turning to drugs again. So if anyone has any extra prayers, please send them her and her family's way.
  • destilynne
    destilynne Posts: 45
    Options
    Hello there,

Yes I will pray for her and her family...let her know that she can find strength from the God within her..know that everything is in divine order...and I would suggest that she get a book by Neale Donald walsch...Called "Friendship With God " find the peacefully place within you...no matter what life challenges and tests are...the Kingdom of God is within you...find your strength within...love and light to everyone.....
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    You got it!! I will add her to our church list too.