Anyone else trying to get rid of baby weight???

Options
fitwithniki
fitwithniki Posts: 8
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I have three children, and just had the third one 7 weeks ago. I need to loose 45 pounds!!!

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Me. I've only had 2 babies & the youngest is now 13 months :sad: I will get there. Took me 18 months after my 1st baby - then decided to get pregnant again.

Good luck, don't push yourself too soon :smile:
  • aj11016
    Options
    I almost had all of my baby weight GONE but I'm preggers again.... so I am working out now to get rid of the baby weight before it sticks too much lol!
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Had my 3rd in January 2013. Lost all my weight . but still have 10- 15 to go to lose from my first pregnancy.
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    After my first baby it took me about a year... My 3rd baby, well that's another story, I've been working on that for SIX YEARS!!!!! :mad: :angry: :explode: :grumble: :sad:
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I blame my excess fat on my baby. She is 40.:wink:
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am kind of sad. My little one is almost 2 and I am just start the weight lost journey all over again. I wish all you girls luck. Loosing this weight is not easy but we can do it.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Sure am! I only have one baby that turned one in Aug. Still have 20-30 lbs to lose! Hopefully I can lose it and sport it for a while before my husband and I decide to have another haha!!
  • fitwithniki
    Options
    What are you ladies doing to loose the weight?
  • blondieellie
    blondieellie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :) & welcome. Yes I am trying to lose a similar amount of baby weight following my 1st baby. Walking is my main exercise but I plan to start some exercise classes soon too hopefully. Feel free to add me.
  • txguard61
    txguard61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yep,mi got 2 babies (16 and 17). I been trying to lose that weight for a while....lol
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    well, baby number 2 is a bit over 4 now, so I figured it is well overdue to get rid of some of that baby weight :-)
  • apartridge85
    apartridge85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just had my 3rd baby 16 weeks ago....I was a little overweight when I got pregnant with him....I have lost a total of 40lbs in the past 4 months. Still have about 45 to lose. Feel free to add me :) Goodluck!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    1st time around I did WW for a few months then stopped & started using MFP & going to a personal trainer 2 times a week & walked nearly every day (for about 30 mins).

This time around, using MFP & just exercising when I can. It's not easy (as you would all know) with kids! Fit it in when you can & if you can't - don't stress.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Still trying to get rid of the last of the baby weight that I put on....my baby is 3.5 years old.:ohwell:
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for 4 years now... I'm going to get down to my pre-kristina(my daughters name) weight... it will happen.. I might feel like I'm going to die some nights with my Shaun T dvd's but I'm going to get there... Good luck to everybody else
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Yes and my babies are 9, I had twins weighing 7lb4 and 7lb the abs are ruined but I am determined to get them back. I have 3 children too my oldest weighed 9lb7.
This discussion has been closed.