Newbie 300+ support and motivation needed.

Options
Hey guys:flowerforyou:
I'm just starting back to my weight loss and fitness after many times of starting and failing. So joining MFP for support and motivation and to also try and help support and motivate others. Feel free to add me as a friend. The more the merrier :drinker:

Replies

• gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started at up near 300, but you'll find a lot of people who beat that in the success stories on the forum. :D
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent, good luck on your journey...
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I started at 364 on 02/13/12 and am regularly on the MFP site. It is a great tool. Welcome!
  • DeenerN
    DeenerN Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I'm closing in on 299, I'll be here forever =)
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just added you. I started off my journey at 370 pounds. I am now almost 140 pounds down. Just remember to love yourself through this process and be patient with the journey. It takes time and when you have a lot of weight to lose, a good and healthy exercise and food plan is important but it is mostly mental. There are many reasons why you have got to your weight it's not because of just your love for food. Getting to the core of what caused that weight gain and fixing that is more important than any diet and exercise plan out there. There will be more success with any plan you choose to do if you really remember that. Good luck and I'm here for support.