Loose skin tightening

Options
Talk to me about skin tightening.!!
I'm sure there has been heaps of posts on this topic already but no harm in an updated one .
Any tips and tricks?
What have you had success with?
Cream?
Laser treatment?
Massage?
Diet?

About me..
I'm 25 and have lost nearly 20 kgs and 10 more to go,
I've had a child ( 5 years ago) so a bit of skin damage there.

But over all I'm just generally Interested in anything you can tell me on the topic
Especially if your talking from personal experience
Cheers

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I would suggest all of them. Use a good cream as you lose (CeRave) .. lose slow. . use a dry brush and loofa on your skin every day. There are skin tightening lasers out there...afirm and exillis lasers.

I enjoy skincare and read of these things...from what i can tell... people who lose fast..have more of a problem. so..if you lose slow.. look at it as a blessing.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm going to try and loose the next 10 more slowly and more strength training but I'm worried about the skin that is already there, not sure if I'm young enough etc.. for it to bounce back.
  • demonid
    demonid Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    try "lovely jubblies" from lush. it's an awesome firming cream (& it smells pretty too)
  • ebony__
    Options
    Thanks ill give that a try for sure
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    oh god, I love anything from lush.
  • ebony__
    Options
    Just ordered some of the lush website.
    Hopefully a combination of that,
    Lots of water
    Strength training
    Massage
    And diet will leave me feeling wonderful.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Talk to me about skin tightening.!!
    I'm sure there has been heaps of posts on this topic already but no harm in an updated one .
    Any tips and tricks?
    What have you had success with?
    Cream?
    Laser treatment?
    Massage?
    Diet?

About me..
    I'm 25 and have lost nearly 20 kgs and 10 more to go,
    I've had a child ( 5 years ago) so a bit of skin damage there.

But over all I'm just generally Interested in anything you can tell me on the topic
    Especially if your talking from personal experience
    Cheers

Your best option to deal with your loose skin problems, would be to consult with a Dermatologist and possibly a Cosmetic Surgeon. They are the experts with such issues. The combination of the 2 experts is what you'll likely need depending on the gravity of your skin damage. Maybe a Medspa?
  • ebony__
    Options
    Cosmetic surgery isn't within my current budget unfortunately, but definitely something I'd consider if/when my financial situation changes.
    And still very interested to hear about others people experiences
  • ebony__
    Options
    The worst offending area is the mummy tummy. I reckon the rest on my body will be ok. But it's that damaged skin on my belly that's troublesome !
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Let me know how you get on with the cream from lush, I think I will have a little loose skin to contend with, and surgery definitely out of the question. I have lost 18kgs and reached goal almost, but my leftover baby belly I carried around for 20 years going tobe hardest to deal with. Wish I had done this when I was in my 20s and skin was more elastic!
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't read these threads. Now I really want Lush stuff. And guess what? I'm walking past Lush today on my daily walk around. That's my money gone then! ;)
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Yes please update on the Lush product. I have lost 14 lbs in the last 9 weeks and I can already pull the skin under my belly button and it does not bounce back very quickly. I have about 35 more pounds to go and I am afriad of what my babies did to my belly. I do not know if I would ever want to do cosmetic surgery so would rather be proactive about it.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Awesome to have stumbled upon this thread. I will be giving lush a try, if I can find it lol.