Weightloss. Weight Watchers. Hypothyroidsm. Exercise. Tips?

Options
Okay friends!
I'm 19 years old. I've had hypothyroidsm since I was 5. And now I'm on my synthroid properly.
I eat between 1200-1500 calories aday. (Not recently because I got my wisdom teeth out :(. )
I just got my weight watchers kit. It's recommended I eat 29 points a day.
For exercise I do weight training 4 times a week & cardio 3 times a week.
I LOVE WEIGHT TRAINING <3 BUT I don't wanna bulk up.
I want to lose 49 more pounds. As "quickly" as SAFELY possible.
Don't assume I want to starve myself to lose weight or do something unhealthy! :) hehe
But I would love tips on how to lose my 49 lbs. :)
Am I on the right track? Can I improve ? Any tips on how I can become a better runner ?
Any fitness friends I make I would cherish. I don't have many friends, and especially none who are into fitness.
Thanks everyone in advance. !! <3

Replies

• sjfugatt1
    sjfugatt1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    It sounds like you're on the right track to me. I can attest that WW does indeed work! I joined in 2003 and lost 100 lbs. in just over a year. Over time with health issues and laziness, I've gained it all back plus some. My 13 yr. old son and 22 yr. old daughter just started WW with me again this week, and so far, we're doing great. I can't exercise a lot due to back problems, but I enjoy walking. My daughter has multiple health problems and can't exercise either, but she's doing what she can. The three of us use MFP along with WW to keep us on track.

I sent you a friend request and hope you'll add me.