Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jawbone UP

Anyone using jawbone up and would like to support each other through myfitnesspal and the UP app? Let me know, it would be great!

Replies

• Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Im thinking about getting one... I am trying to get some good reviews on it.
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 333 Member
    There is a MFP JawboneUP Group if you're interested....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13370-jawbone-up-bracelet
  • JediMasterDoug
    JediMasterDoug Posts: 13 Member
    I really like it. It's fun and motivational. The sync works good with mfp too. Cu should do it!
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 333 Member
    I really like it. It's fun and motivational. The sync works good with mfp too. Cu should do it!

I agree. Since the sync went from 3 hours down to 30 minutes, it makes it even more useful...and real time.
  • Lesah0808
    Lesah0808 Posts: 91
    I got my UP on the 14th & after learning through diffent blogs and posting how to use it, I like it. What I don't fully grasp is how my daily calorie burn is calculated in UP and MFP becuase there is a big difference is calories burned between the two systems for the same activities. Otherwise, it's a Great investment!! You can add me to your UP Team ~ misslisamadams@gmail.com!! Thanx
  • LReter
    LReter Posts: 3 Member
    I recently joined MFP and also am a new UP user. Can you please add me to the MFP Jawbone UP group? I could use some friends on MFP and UP - LReter :smile:
  • Blondie__79
    Blondie__79 Posts: 5 Member
    Yep i'm using Jawbone Up since July and love it :)
  • tralyn010
    tralyn010 Posts: 3 Member
    I synced my Jawbone with MFP, but my food is transferring over to UP. Ugh! Does anyone have any suggestions? I like the way you enter food into MFP better. Any HELP is greatly appreciated. I tried unsyncing them and resyncing them and still not seeing my food transfer. Ugh!