Cold Ceral

pita7317
pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
Favorite ?
With?
Ideas please.
Treating tired of fruit, toast, peanut butter or an egg.
Thanks,

Replies

• pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Cereal.
    Getting, not treading.

iPad being weird, slow.

Thanks.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    If I'm eating cereal, then it's usually Cheerios or Shredded Wheat with cut up fruit and berries. I'm much more of an eggs and bacon guy though.
  • I like 2 cups of cheerios with 1/2 cup of milk( 1%), 1/4 cup walnuts,1/4 cup raisins, and a banana. ummmmmmm, delicious!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    I've been doing a cup of Fiber One with 3/4 cup of Post Cranberry Almond Crunch. Tasty and 32 grams of fiber!
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Special K Protein

Stuff is quite filling, has excellent macros, and is tasty. Doesn't have all the fiber (read:gas) that Kashi cereals have.
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    I mix it with 80 calorie greek yogurt or 90 calorie cottage cheese... Yummmmm cereal
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Uncle Sam Original, with 2 tbsp half'n'half and either strawberries or 1 tbsp maple syrup.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    I like ALL Cheerios and oat bran or corn bran and sometimes Froot Loops (don't judge me! :D) I used to love the Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Crisp, but it's gone now :(. Oh and Honeycomb too and sometimes Lucky Charms or the Strawberry Special K, ha ha! I eat a lot of cold cereal since it's quick and easy.
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    I have berry muesli with mixed berries and greek yoghurt
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    I prefer ALL THE SUGAR CEREALS..especially Captain Crunch and Fruity pebbles. But I rarely buy them because I don't have the willpower to limit myself to the serving size, and won't be satisfied till the entire box is gone.

So, I buy boring adult cereal..though multigrain peanut butter cheerios isn't bad with sliced bananas for a quick fix and a semi filling breakfast.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Fiber Ones are mostly good -- except not so much with the original flavor. But Honey Clusters or the Almond Crunch and such --all good and high in fiber. But my newer new favorites are Kashi GoLean or Post Great Grains....lots of flavors and haven't found one I don't like yet. But I've been trying to up my protein and both of those are good for fiber AND protein in one fell swoop. Usually have 1/2 to 1 cup with 1/2 cup 1% milk (because we just don't do skim at our house better known as "chalk water!") and I like to add bananas if I have them or sometimes, instead of milk, I will mix it with Zoi honey Greek yogurt or a strawberry yogurt instead of milk. It's all good! :o)
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Kellogg's all-bran with 4 large strawberries and 250ml of fat free milk.

Oats with skimmed milk cooked in the microwave then half or a whole apple chopped or strawberries with cinnamon and honey or stevia.

:smile:
  • Nature's Path Heritage Flakes is my favorite healthy cereal that I eat most of the time when I want cold cereal for breakfast. I like it with milk or in, Greek yogurt with berries.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Reese's puffs or honey nut cheerios
    1% milk
    no plant materials needed since I don't like to mess with perfection

I almost always have eggs for breakfast. Cereal tends to be one of my yummy snacks.
  • paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    2 cups of Rice Crispies with 1 cup full fat, plain greek yogurt. 1 tbsp maple syrup drizzled on top. Not a breakfast though... this is typically a dinner form me when I am pressed for time. Breakfasts are normally green smoothies. Weekends it's eggs and bacon and occasionally oatmeal pancakes.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Kashi High protein.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    speical K Red Berries are cool - little pieces of strawberries in them - plump up with the milk!
  • talisamb
    talisamb Posts: 65 Member
    Oatmeal squares with bananas, Love all Kashi Cereals, and Special K Protein is really good
  • Most mornings I smoosh a serving of Great Grains Crunchy Pecan, a container of Fage 2%, and a handful of berries together in a bowl for breakfast. Super quick, super yummy, super filling.