ITS MFP Not FACEBOOK --

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry... but I am required to be at this desk 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I do walk on my breaks, but in between time, I have nothing better to do than MFP. :tongue:

Oh wait... am I supposed to be working? :blushing:
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Then defriend them and be known as the unsocial B. It's the internet. Who cares?

I kind of agree with her. At least, if someone I am "friends" with posts all sorts of irrelevant drama and it keeps showing up in my stream, or I see them always hitting on other members like it's a singles bar and not MFP, I DO defriend. I mean, I guess to each their own, but I see where OP is coming from. Every day I see a new "person above you" thread off on the side bar there and it's like, "doesn't this game ever get old???"

Go check out OP's posting history.

AHhh...
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m95lh53cA31r5j6uso1_r1_1280.jpg
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I have no problem meeting my goals and being social at the same time. I work out at 5 am; there's plenty of time in the day after that for social fun.
    No soclializing for you, fatty!

*hangs head in shame*
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    *singing and skipping* Someone's looking for attention! Someone's looking for attention!

Skipping is working out right?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Can you post this one more time? I'm still not sure if I get it yet.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry... but I am required to be at this desk 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I do walk on my breaks, but in between time, I have nothing better to do than MFP. :tongue:

Oh wait... am I supposed to be working? :blushing:

^^This applies to me as well. I was stretching my hip flexor and my boss almost had a coronary! Now I shut my door but I could just image what would happen if I put a treadmill in my office!! Keeping my message short so you can head to the gym! Carry on........and Happy Friday :happy:
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    how do i delete this thread now :explode:
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I would reply but i'm busy with 'the persone above you' saga.
    Sorry.
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options

ultimate_ragequit_by_xhungryghostx-d34t2g0.jpg
  • jonsey_s
    Options
    Yet you're on mfp?....

Drop and give me 10!!!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    How many hours a day do you think people should be working out?
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Wrong.
    Most of the people chat while waiting to go and work out. :laugh: Some people gotta work during the day, and these ppl might be in front of a monitor waiting till it's gym time :bigsmile:

agree!!! lmao.. I.E. ....ME!!!!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Great smile!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    MOST OF THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE CHIT CHATTING SITTING ON THEIR *kitten* INSTEAD OF WORKING OUT :sick:

Dang it...you're on to me. Not sure if I am creeped out or jealous of your stalking abilites.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Am I supposed to be working out 24/7? Maybe that's why I'm having so much trouble!

LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Someone just learned the first rule of the internet - if you go on to a forum, and ***** about the people on said forum, they have a habit of ripping you a new one in return. I mean, really, what did you think was going to happen? Did you think everyone was going to say "oh crap, she's right! I need to turn off my computer immediately and spend my entire waking day working out!" and not defend themselves?

You aren't in the privacy of your own living room, with just your friends around, where you can complain about people behind their backs without them hearing.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    BAH
  • ladyicye50
    ladyicye50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do my workouts and also socialize with others on MFP. Most of the socialization is suggestions and encouragement which most of the time helps others. If you are on MFP for just you, then don't friend anyone and just log your exercise and food.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You should change your name into Katty_Power or Katty_Much.