AGREE or DISAGREE??

Options
DISCIPLINE IS YOUR FRIEND. IT IS FUNNY THAT AT FIRST IN YOUR JOURNEY YOU HATE/DISLIKE IT VERY MUCH HOWEVER, DISCIPLINE IS THAT FRIEND WHO TELLS YOU TO GET UP AND GET IN THE WORKOUT. DISCIPLINE IS THAT FRIEND WHO TELLS YOU TO NOT EAT THAT FRIED WHATEVER NO MATTER HOW GOOD SMELLS IT IS NOT WORTH IT. AT FIRST YOUR DISCIPLINE FRIEND IS ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING AS YOUR BODY FIGHTS TO STAY COMFORTABLE WHERE IT IS AT. THEN AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS OF COMMITMENT YOU START TO UNDERSTAND YOUR DISCIPLINE FRIEND AND THAT IT ONLY WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU AND TO GET YOU TO THE MOST AWESOME PLACE IN YOUR LIFE IN THE HEALTHY ZONE AND KICKING LIFE'S BUTT. YES DISCIPLINE IS YOUR FRIEND. EMBRACE IT :heart:

Replies

• Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Why are you yelling at me!? :sad:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Seriously. What's the deal with all the yelling going on today?:frown:
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LOL I JUST TYPED IN CAPS. IT IS EASIER WHEN DOING ENTRIES. DON'T THINK OF IT AS YELLING IN THIS INSTANCE BUT PASSIONATE EXPRESSION :wink:
  • Queendom
    Queendom Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LOL I JUST TYPED IN CAPS. IT IS EASIER WHEN DOING ENTRIES. DON'T THINK OF IT AS YELLING IN THIS INSTANCE BUT PASSIONATE EXPRESSION :wink:

Seriously. What's the deal with all the yelling going on today?:frown:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m92xxkspxh1qbze77o1_500.jpg
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    DISCIPLINE IS YOUR FRIEND. . YES DISCIPLINE IS YOUR FRIEND. EMBRACE IT :heart:

Paul_Seville_luxury_patent_leather_flogger_whip__34849.1347381230.1280.1280.png

Nope, not really my thing. but hey to each their own.
  • delnnis
    delnnis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I Agree with your explanation of "discipline" without discipline you will be falling off the wagon every time you see a piece of cake! Yes it's tempting and you want it but if you are not in control of your plan to get to your goal you are going to fail. Discipline is all about being strong and saying no. Be disciplined and you will succeed with your plan and goal. IF you ignore that friend called discipline get back to her as soon as you can! So thank You for writing that!
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Oh, definitely! I was in great shape and goal weight a few years ago, and it was downright easy at the time -- after all the original discipline where doing the good things were now just easy due to habit. Then I got lazy about this and that. Y'all know the rest of the story, I'm sure ;)

I'd love to not have to have discipline to do this thing long-term, but that's not how it works for me. I have to watch myself, no doubt.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Agree!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I am so scared...
    tumblr_mdhur8ywgu1rkmcsko1_500.gif
  • spookiefox
    spookiefox Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Disagree. Nothing is that simple. And all caps and lack of punctuation make it worse.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Disagree - purely on the basis of the excessive use of caps lock that prevents me from even reading it....
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Discipline is my keyword. Closely followed by consistency...
  • WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I agree that it is very difficult to read anything in all caps.

And I dislike it when I'm being shouted at.
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I eat the cake and the fried stuff, I just eat less of it. Does that make discipline my polite acquaintance?
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am so scared...
    tumblr_mdhur8ywgu1rkmcsko1_500.gif

lmao