NSV - Five Different Sizes

Pearsquared
Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
I had to get a dress tonight because I'm going to a semi-fancy restaurant tomorrow. Basically, the only thing I had that fit me are jeans - everything else was too big. :D

Anyway, I tried on a bunch of dresses, and it's amazing how sizing differs. I was a size 16-18 before. Now I'm:

A size 6. A bit tight in the chest, but that's normal for me.

VSjIpMT.jpg

A size 8. Cute, but a little too "sexy" for the occasion.

RTEO6UU.jpg

A size large (?). A bit of a boob squisher, but again, par for the course for me:

OKtvxpX.jpg

A size 10: A little too sheer on top for me, but still very cute:

YBcNcfV.jpg

A size 12: The dress I ultimately chose, and of course it's the blurry one. A bit loose, but they didn't have any tens, and I just loved this dress:

mtyg8dj.jpg

I tried on others, but some were just ugly, lol. This trip made me feel really happy about my body. My arms felt really thin, especially. (:

If you want to see some before pictures, check out my progress pics: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1087889-progress-pictures

Replies

• KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Cute!
  • ashtonb87
    ashtonb87 Posts: 13 Member
    I love them all!
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Aim4skinnyjeans Posts: 45 Member
    YOU should be smiling in these pics...you look great!!! Congrats on the NSV!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    YOU should be smiling in these pics...you look great!!! Congrats on the NSV!!!:flowerforyou:
    Thank you! And lol, I'm like posh spice. I don't like how I look when I smile in pictures. I promise that I smile a lot in real life, though. :D

@queenie9801: Thank you! I really appreciate it.

@ashtonb87: I wish I could have bought at least two more! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!