New Friends, Over 50's

Options
I am looking for new friends over 50 years of age, I am very willing to support anyone and to share ideas. I live in England and I will be carrying on with this journey for quite a while.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Cynthia

Replies

• raeless2011
    raeless2011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I an with you, cythiapick. I have derailed a bit and am working to get back on track. I am in the US in North Carolina. I work FT and have challenges fitting in exercise and cooking.
  • Sarahwantshealth
    Sarahwantshealth Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • debramgarwood
    Options
    Good morning girls :) You both can add me too!!! :)
  • splatt1961
    splatt1961 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Helllo from the UK, Manchester, I am new to MFP but not to yo-yo dieting.
  • vjc101
    vjc101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'll be at this awhile too!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    I'm close to 70 ,have been at this several mos & still have a ways to go.
    You are welcome to add me.We can encourage each other. Patceoh
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You can add me is you like. I am going to be 55 and intend to look GREAT at my party!!! Have been here for a while and intend to stay here for a while. This is not a diet, this is my lifestyle change.. People fail at diets, I don't intend to ever fail again. GOOD LUCK
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am on every day. I am 58.
  • cathyd4960
    Options
    Good morning! Would love some friends on this journey! I also have derailed a bit, but refuse to do it anymore. I will turn my life around, weightwise, and will insist on reminding myself that I am more than a number on the scale. I just turned 55, am a daycare provider in Western NY.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like for mutual support & motivation, I am regular on MFP and love to appreciate my fellow MFP friends :)
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK been on here since February, come on every day, add mr if you like
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm in the 60+ range!
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm here everyday and from the UK
  • girliebert
    Options
    I am 55 and need all of the help and support that I can get. I am in a weight loss contest called healthy challenge. I am on a team of 5 people. The winners win $10,000, split between the team. The money is not what is important. Not letting my team down is. I am to oldest on my team...................and in need of over 50 fab friends help and supots
  • annmariegaul
    Options
    Hi, I've just this moment joined. I live in Australia and I've just recently moved from Darwin Northern Territory to Coffs Harbour New South Wales. So new job, new address and the promise and commitment of weight loss and improved health. I'm embarking on the 5:2 plan and today is day 1. I've read & talked to people that are living it and they are evangelistic about it. So here goes, I welcome anyone that wants to chat on our journey. regards Annmarie
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request. I'm over 50 and also looking for...uh..."mature" friends. Anyone else please feel free to add me. I try to log in every day and encourage anyone who is making a sincere effort. Or if you're not making a sincere effort then at least have a good sense of humor :D That works too!
  • kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cynthia, you have come to the right place for support. I'm not quite 50, just 5 months shy. I decided in July to conquer my weight once and for all. Please feel free to add me if you would like support. I started MFP in mid-July and I've lost 13 lbs so far. I have found such motivating friends:) I log daily and am in it for the long haul. I'll send you a friend request.
  • ticklepocket
    ticklepocket Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 57 and have been logging in almost everyday for the past 9 months. Please add me too! Thanks so much!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I will be 50 in December and am always looking for new friends.
    Friend request sent.
    Good luck on your journey everyone.
  • Foxymoron59
    Options
    I'm almost 54 and looking for friends, I'm in Australia.:flowerforyou: