21 Days 0 lbs lost but EIGHTEEN INCHES gone!

Options
A month ago I started to plateau so I decided to kick it up a notch. So, three weeks ago I started the 30DS. It has been cut short, due to health, but I was over the moon with my results that I had to share! I never broke my plateau but I did lose EIGHTEEN inches!!
Upper Stomach: -7 inches
Waist: -1 inch
Hips: -3 inches
Thighs: -2 inches each side
Calves: Same
Arms: -1 1/2 inches each side

This past month I really struggled with the scale, even watching it go up a couple lbs. Everyone reminded me to take my own advice, "Trust the process"! I did, never wavering. I kept eating well, exercising, drinking my water, and getting my sleep! It paid off!! Below are pictures on Day 1 of 30DS and Day21 of 30DS. Also, a picture of an outfit I use to "live in"before summer started and now I can't wear at all!!! I have next to nothing to wear anymore. My body is changing so fast that I can't even justify buying new clothes, living in my workout clothes (which are also about ready to fall off of me)! LOVE these kinds of problems!

So, let my lesson learned be your lesson learned ... TRUST THE PROCESS! When you do what you are supposed to do, change will happen. It may not happen on the scale but it happens! :)

Stop by my Facebook page and "LIKE" it too! I post more pictures, motivational pics, etc over there! It is:
https://www.facebook.com/MyJourneyFromFAT2FIT

photo2_zpsbdf79b9d.jpg

photo3_zpsccd7b3a9.jpg

photo4_zps567cf917.jpg

photo1_zps92bcf322.jpg
Guns? I think I see some forming?! "Wings" are getting smaller, more toned.

photo5_zpsd85ccc54.jpg
I'm shrinkingggggggggggggg!

057cb2d2-0661-40a6-ae84-2a5e9234ef6d_zps0d84be6e.jpg
Before (321 lbs, wearing a 28/30) and Current (220 lbs, size approx 16) :D
Before(321 lbs 28/30) and Current (220 lbs 16/18)

Replies

• LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I see a difference.
  • Jaine86
    Options
    great job!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    nice work! :flowerforyou: whatsd 30DS??
  • cmorris602
    cmorris602 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, it's great to see your smile - you just look so happy! I'm afraid I don't know what 30DS is...can you help me out?
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Thanks ladies! The 30DS is a 30 day circuit training program from Jillian Micheal's. You can find it on YouTube. It isn't easy but the results are absolutely worth it!
  • cmorris602
    cmorris602 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Never mind, I googled it and it's on it's way - I've been plateuing for some time now and I really, really want to make and notice some changes!

Thanks and congrats to you!:smile:
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Never mind, I googled it and it's on it's way - I've been plateuing for some time now and I really, really want to make and notice some changes!

Thanks and congrats to you!:smile:

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it. If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. THIS was quite a challenge. I am going to pick it up again in November/December. It will keep me on track through the holidays to boot!
    Good luck to you! :)
  • hilaryhill
    hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!

And youve lost 100lbs???? Thats even more amazing!!! Kudos to you!!!!!
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You must be elated!! Way to stay dedicated even when the blasted scale isn't reflecting the progress you have made!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!

And youve lost 100lbs???? Thats even more amazing!!! Kudos to you!!!!!

Yes ma'am! I lost 100 lbs this past year, been at a plateau for 33 days now, BUT I did lose 18 inches this past month sooooo ... I am a happy girl (with a plateau). LOL
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good Advice. Congratulations on losing 100 pounds!
  • bonekicker
    bonekicker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the good work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Wow. The incredible shrinking woman!

Fabulous work, good for you. :flowerforyou:
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Well done in pushing through you look amazing:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: , I've been stuck for months but like you kept going and I too haven't lost weight but have gone down a size and a half in clothes but with no weight loss! My health isn't very good at the moment but I'm not giving in and your post has spurred me on even more. THANK YOU :)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Excellent job! Well done in pushing through you look amazing:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: , I've been stuck for months but like you kept going and I too haven't lost weight but have gone down a size and a half in clothes but with no weight loss! My health isn't very good at the moment but I'm not giving in and your post has spurred me on even more. THANK YOU :)

Thank you so much. I have been dealing with health issues as well and it is trying. However, I refuse to go back to the "old me". So, I trust the process and KNOW it will get better. You hang in there sweetie! You are on the right path.
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Wow. The incredible shrinking woman!

Fabulous work, good for you. :flowerforyou:

My MIL calls me that and I still get so shy about it. I have been many types of a woman but never the shrinking kind. I think I could get used to this! :) Thanks for the kudos!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Good job; you've inspired me!

I started working out with a trainer 2 weeks ago, and I started running couch to 5k a bit ago (now on week 8 where you run 28 solid minutes). My scale has gone up in this time, but I've lost inches and I look better. I'm going to take your advice and trust the process.
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Good job; you've inspired me!

I started working out with a trainer 2 weeks ago, and I started running couch to 5k a bit ago (now on week 8 where you run 28 solid minutes). My scale has gone up in this time, but I've lost inches and I look better. I'm going to take your advice and trust the process.

Good for you! Yea, I went up two lbs this month. I got really down about it but now, after seeing these results, I am over it. I *KNOW* that muscle weighs more than fat and I *KNOW* that I lost fat and gained muscle this month. I am excited.
    Trust the process is my mantra. I say it every single day, MANY times of day. It isn't easy but I know that if I eat well, exercise, drink water, and get sleep that I will get healthy and fit. It hasn't failed me since I started this journey. :)
  • steph1988xx
    Options
    Great work ! Good for you , seeing pictures like these really motivate me so thanks for sharing :) and hopefully ill be brave enough to post mine post insanity :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!