Anyone use Phentermine and have it not help?

Options
2»

Replies

• DoingThiisForMe
    Options
    This is an old thread, but I started today and I had really no effects.... I had pizza for breakfast, chicken strips, fries and a biscuit for lunch and I was craving chili dogs and fries for dinner.... The fact that I was Craving something and I ate typical makes me think T.O.M is on the way.. and maybe it did work a little, even though I was hungry and ate normal usually tom makes me eat 2-3 times as much and im craving stuff like crazy... I felt a small energy burst but it didnt help, energy is nice but when your legs are too painful to really move its kinda pointless... So far not so good its only the first day though....
  • germanimcneill
    Options
    I have only been taking it for a week. It worked for the first few days. Now I am back to having food cravings. I lost 6lbs the first week. I am going to contact my doctor today. I haven't seen the energy increase that everyone is referring to.
  • nicoleyg
    nicoleyg Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've taken it before and it does work but not everyone will have the same results. Its definitely one of those things where you have to listen to your body. I found that I was still eating just as much, but I wasn't really hungry. I was eating more out of habit. If you drink a lot of water you will stay full. So my trick is when I think I'm hungry, I drink a glass of water and wait a few minutes. My daughter in law is on it and has lost 30 pounds in 2 months, is never hungry and has the energy level of a 2 year old. I wish I could say the same for me. lol. Good luck to you, I hope it works.