Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - When mom squats more than her Man child

SezxyStef
SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
It happened...my son aka Man child...19...205lbs and "all tough and burely" squatted my new squat weight...he got one rep and asked me to get it off his back...so I did...

100lbs...he got 1 rep....I got 5x5 no issues....

PS and his form definately needs work...:laugh: I don't think he will take tips from his mum tho....:laugh:

Replies

• RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Way to go! That is a pretty awesome NSV.
  • kvonjohn
    kvonjohn Posts: 569 Member
    He should be proud to have such an awesome mom! Bonding thru lifting sounds like a good idea:smile:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    That is wonderful! I love it!!!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Me and my 19 YO man child do this with deads - except I'll squeeze out one set and he'll be banging my weight out over and over :laugh:

It's good having him around though - he's a form Nazi!

WTG at kicking his butt :wink:
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Awesome! Keep up the hard work!
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Lol! That is fantastic!
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    That is epic! Maybe one day I'll squat more than my (ma-hoosive) brother :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!