Options

Replies

• Jlynn0116
    Jlynn0116 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • dreynolds2388
    Options
    Count me in. I'm new to MFP. Just joined yesterday so feel free to add me. I need motivation buddies! :)
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    What pound weights is everyone going to be using?
  • SisJohnson
    SisJohnson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I actually started on yesterday but will keep up with everyone! I'm using (2) 5lb weights
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I hope I can actually stay with it this time...
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Ill be using 5lb weights
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've only been able to do a week at a time in the past, so I'm going to try to stick to the full 30 days this time! I only own 2lb weights, wondering if I should buy 3 or 5lb?
  • caoimhe0
    caoimhe0 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! Love this dvd but have never finished it and have been slacking lately with my food and exercise. Need to shift this final 12 pound for crimbo :). Are you setting up a group or do we just check in on this thread?
  • StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options

5lb weights. Possibly 8 pounds if I feel like I'm getting too comfortable.
  • frann2107
    frann2107 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :D
  • mdrnqt
    mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have done the 30DS many times~like many others I haven't finished it, but I will give it my all this time : ) I definitely could use the weight work. Michelle
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hwork84
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined MFP on Thursday, and the next day I went out and bought the 30DS after seeing result pictures on here. I bought 3lb weights because I didn't want to set myself up for failure. I actually am on day 2 but I will still join in, and consider my 3 extra days as "warm up". I took horrible before pics...so hopefully my after pics are kinder to me!
  • kyrasmum
    Options
    I'm also going to use 5lb weights.
    Excited to get started, but probably be less excited after the first workout!
  • georgiamae1991
    Options
    i just started this yesterday!! where do i need to measure to track my results??
    good luck to all other shredders!!
  • virgosa89
    Options
    hi all .. i am new here .. can u please guide me up that what this "30 day shred" exactly is ... ?? and what am I suppose to do in it ... ?
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all. I originally started 30DS on 9/1/13 but injured my knee on day 4 of level 1. Took 2 1/2 weeks for my knee to heel and I couldn't wait till the first to start again so I started on 9/22/13. To day will be day 7 level one I plan on compeleting it in 39 days. I will be also using my treadmill and rotating some of my firm workout dvd's
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    hi all .. i am new here .. can u please guide me up that what this "30 day shred" exactly is ... ?? and what am I suppose to do in it ... ?

It's a DVD by Jillian micheals you can find it for free on YouTube
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just joined MFP on Thursday, and the next day I went out and bought the 30DS after seeing result pictures on here. I bought 3lb weights because I didn't want to set myself up for failure. I actually am on day 2 but I will still join in, and consider my 3 extra days as "warm up". I took horrible before pics...so hopefully my after pics are kinder to me!
    I took pictures before as well, they are so eye opening as I look horrible. I am not sure I will have the guts to post them here though.

I finished level 1 yesterday and I am taking a day or two break. My knees are really sore and the right side of where my C Section was feels like the muscle is ripping when I move. I watched a video of somebody doing level 2 last night and it scared me, it looked so hard. I will probably have to do a lot of modified exercises to start.
  • stickytapir
    Options

I'll be using 1.5kg (roughly that is 3.3 pounds.). I'm not very strong, and I figured 1kg weights would perhaps be a little too much on the lighter side and my body would adapt too quickly to them, and that the 2kg (5 pound) weights might be a tad too difficult for me considering this is my first time through this routine. Tried the 1.5kg weights in the store and they felt about right :)
  • sumfun4us
    sumfun4us Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just purchased dvd online, will be heading out to best buy to pick it later today!