hooray!!!! finally reached my goal weight :)

Options
2»

Replies

• championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Your a model for MFP! Share some secrets? Been a member Sept.2010! Congradulations!:drinker:
  • colekay
    colekay Posts: 34
    Options
    all i can say is just hang in there, it came off very slow the last 10 lbs....but all i did was eat right and walk about 2 miles 3 to 4 days a week ....the secret is just keep your body moving and stay far far away from eating out/ fast food :) keep it up everyone, i'm just so much happier being a healther me!!!!!
  • queen263
    queen263 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!! People like you continue to let me know that weight loss is possible with hard work!!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You're an inspiration to those of us still on our journey!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Most excellent! that is just the greatest feeling. This site really does give hope to so many of us who have tried for so long without results. YAY to a new way of LIFE!
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: wwoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • vikyjoi
    Options
    So nice to see so many people losing weight with hard work and the help of this site. It sure is harder to take it off than to put it on. I wish I had found this site a long time ago and started getting serious about losing. Now at my age it seems especially hard. Congratulations to everyone who is losing and keep up the good work.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! 33 pounds in 5 months is a great pace!

ENJOY IT! :drinker:
  • colekay
    colekay Posts: 34
    Options
    i think one BIG reason i lost the weight in 5 months is now i only drink water (with lemon) I used to drink sprite all day, so the minute i stopped drinking soda, the weight starting dropping off..fast....now if i tried to take a sip of a soft drink it really taste nasty.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!