Channing Tatum is stupid looking...

Replies

• I was actually surprised how small Channing is in person.... Movie magic can really make people look way bigger and more muscular than they actually are

Yup.

Stallone is like 5'4" I think and Vin is pretty short as well. Maybe 5'7?
  • Are you guys telling me you have no idea who the actor is that played Captain America? Didn't you see The Avengers? Come on. Someone seriously needs to show me how to put gifs up here. :angry:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Jealous much?

lol
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    I was actually surprised how small Channing is in person.... Movie magic can really make people look way bigger and more muscular than they actually are

Yup.

i think its pretty common.... just seeing them on the big screen plus creative camera use makes them look however the director wants them to look
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    I don't like him...he is ugly, Johny Depp is waaaay better.

Until he thought it was actually a good idea to do The Longer Ranger movie...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I find him totally blend... no charm whatsoever.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Channing Tatum does not do it for me. If he was tied up in my basement wearing a clown suit,and holding a bowl of cold top ramen I would probably just let him go
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    I was actually surprised how small Channing is in person.... Movie magic can really make people look way bigger and more muscular than they actually are

Yup.

i think its pretty common.... just seeing them on the big screen plus creative camera use makes them look however the director wants them to look

Hollywood is full of shorties. Easier to look proportionate (and thus attractive).
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Channing Tatum is officially 6'1". Looking at pictures of him and his wife who's 5"2" he is quite a bit taller than her even when she's wearing heels.

Hollywood is full of tall, proportionate guys too. Just off the top of my head; Alexander Skaarsgard, Liam Neeson, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Hemsworth...
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Mmm.
    I love him so much that I put him in my ticker!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    hey I mean seriously can it get any worse than Robert Pattinson????????

Channing Tatum is hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Would pounce 100%...

channing-tatum-you-killed-my-fish.gif

hot-channing-tatum-26.jpg?w=500&h=622

3tbr8p.jpg

I would fall for him like a ton of bricks :happy:.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    hot-channing-tatum-26.jpg?w=500&h=622

3tbr8p.jpg

I would fall for him like a ton of bricks :happy:.
    [/quote]

Holy smokes, hes gorgeous!
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Channing is awesome, Id turn for him (Y)
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    I would do him, over and over and over and over and over again.. :love:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    I agree with OP. He does nothing for me. Give me someone with brains & a damn big heart....Like this fine man. He loves animals to death & takes his dog with him everywhere, even on set.

Ryan-Gosling-Workout.jpg
  • JenFit77
    JenFit77 Posts: 23 Member
    Channing Tatum :love:
  • Mayada32
    Mayada32 Posts: 44 Member
    Just for the record , this man has " learning disability " , so he can't help it if he seemed " dumb" to others .. he is a person with special intellectual needs and abilities ..I liked his character in Step Up .. He's not my type though .. John Hamm and George Clooney and their mature looks win :blushing:
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    I couldn't careless about the man, and I screw up his name all the time. I'll take Jared Leto over anyone else, any day.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Eh, to each their own.. I don't care for the guy -shrug-