dreams

Options
Have u ever had a dream and it come true a few days after?

Replies

• pennelope515
    Options
    YEAH, BUT ALWAYS IN A SCREWED UP WAY.
  • redyfox
    Options

How so?
  • MsKLarkin
    MsKLarkin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I don't think I want my dreams to come true :(
  • redyfox
    Options
    I don't think I want my dreams to come true :(

U have scary dreams?
  • pennelope515
    Options

How so?

Like for example if I have a dream that a random dog bites my dog in my dream, a day later someone close to me will have that expierence.
    I have had so many dreams like this, it's ridiculous.
    So yes they come true, but just not exactly how I dreamed it.
  • MsKLarkin
    MsKLarkin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Inboxed you
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When I was 4 I had the same dream 4 nights in a row. The dream was that my dad's car blew up and he was killed.
    On the 5th day my dad came home and told my mom that he hoped I stopped dreaming. His engine caught fire. He was a welder so he was able to smother the flames with the fire retardant coveralls he had in the back. I never had the dream again.
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have some of the weirdest dreams ever, so I doubt any of those will come true. But if I dream something about family, mostly my parents, that almost always comes true. I can almost predict when my dad is fixing to get hurt (he manages to find himself in the ER at least 2-3 times a month)
  • redyfox
    Options
    When I was 4 I had the same dream 4 nights in a row. The dream was that my dad's car blew up and he was killed.
    On the 5th day my dad came home and told my mom that he hoped I stopped dreaming. His engine caught fire. He was a welder so he was able to smother the flames with the fire retardant coveralls he had in the back. I never had the dream again.

Holy smokes! That Must have rocked Ur world a bit! Good thing u warned him!

PS. Please dream I win the lottery ;)
  • redyfox
    Options
    I have some of the weirdest dreams ever, so I doubt any of those will come true. But if I dream something about family, mostly my parents, that almost always comes true. I can almost predict when my dad is fixing to get hurt (he manages to find himself in the ER at least 2-3 times a month)

Is Ur dad accident prone?
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Yes, it happened quite often when I was a child.
  • redyfox
    Options
    Yes, it happened quite often when I was a child.

Fascinating, any details?
  • Slpbound13
    Options
    Yes! That and I always have a lot of deja vu.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yes I dream about my daily life , so it's probably going to happen.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    No. But I guess I'm the only one. :indifferent:
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    some of my dreams are explicit, if my catch my drift... so they are bound to come true at some point haha
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options

^this ^....except of that one time i dreamed about grocery shop'n and then that very morning i went and bought bacon... :flowerforyou:
  • twenty20tunnelvision
    Options
    Yes that has happened... Nothing monumental. Usually small details of everyday life. I have had lucid dreams before too. o.O They're always fun. They usually happen after I've woken up, and fell back asleep (morning pee) ... so they are short lived. :grumble:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    no, not really.

although i do get the feeling of deja vu now and again. but, i think that's more so having to do with perhaps a different form of myself having already performed/witnessed that or something similar on a different plane of existence, or in some other parallel universe.
  • redyfox
    Options
    Deja vu is amazing!

The parts our sleep/dreams we dont remember are everyday life tasks; brushing teeth, driving, walking etc. When we don't get enough sleep that why we are sluggish or zombie mode, not enough time to program. But deja vu can be triggered by any bit of our subconscious from a dream state.

I have dreams of places I will be going, and of adventures.