Totally awesome!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    IN to support your mission to be a BAMF!
    Lovely progress lady!
  • Achrya
    Options
    IN to support your mission to be a BAMF!
    Lovely progress lady!

Why thank you, and in for getting support and supporting all my MFP friends in being seriously fit and amazing BAMF's.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • Achrya
    Options
    Oh, I forgot something and blahblah can't edit my post even though there should totally be a way for an OP to edit their post in the future if need be!

I started at 165.4, I lost 20.2 pounds to get to 145.2, (Just over a pound a week at an average of 1750 calories a day) which does leave me in the overweight category for my height. (Make of that what you will.)

I've lost about 8 inches total on my waist (36->just under 28. I have a smallish waist though, so that's where the most dramatic difference is.) 3 inches on the hips (41->38), 3 across the belly button, 3 in the bust (39->36) sad day) and 1.5 in the thighs (24.5->22) Forearm has actually gone down and then back up (13->11->11.75)
  • RHarris68
    Options
    hello,

this is my first day on this website and I was looking through stories and your new body is amazing, your waist is so small! I'd love to look like you. You said you did Stronglifts, what is that? Did you eat anything special?

Thanks
  • Achrya
    Options
    hello,

this is my first day on this website and I was looking through stories and your new body is amazing, your waist is so small! I'd love to look like you. You said you did Stronglifts, what is that? Did you eat anything special?

Thanks

If Special means I ate basically everything that was unlucky enough to end up on my plate, then yes. :bigsmile:

And http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/560459-stronglifts-5x5-summary for all your stronglifts needs. Thanks to Tameko for such a helpful and efficient summary.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Throwing some much better pictures (Better lighting, me not playing with the camera).

As an aside, I'm four pounds up on the scale. I've been up on the scale for about two weeks. A few months (heck, a month) ago this would have been very alarming to me. I would have thrown more cardio into my routine, I would have cut calories out of my week, I would have drank so much water I wanted to puke,I would stress stress.

And now instead I'm just accepting it and keeping up with I'm dong. Maybe I had too much salt, maybe I'm bloated, maybe I put on weight, maybe it doesn't matter because I look fine. That's why I take a crap ton of pictures (at least once a month) because that's where I find the real changes are. I'm happy with who I see in the mirror; can't ask for more than that.

Except maybe a pony. I'd like a pony. Just to say I have one, you know?

All pictures are flexed->not flexed
    BrVMR12.jpg?1

gd4oQ6V.jpg?1

tntPxlU.jpg?1

XRwSISb.jpg?1

crFpf3T.jpg?1

UJeXWBU.jpg?1
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I've started working with a trainer and I'm starting Stronglifts. The trainer is teaching me proper form. I've got squats, dead lifts, and barbell rows down. Working on OHP and bench press (have some left sided shoulder weakness we are working out).

Anyway, my weight is about where you started, my measurements are similar to yours, are you 5 ft. 5 in. too? I hope in 3 months I can post results similar to yours, keep up the bad Azz work.
  • Achrya
    Options
    I've started working with a trainer and I'm starting Stronglifts. The trainer is teaching me proper form. I've got squats, dead lifts, and barbell rows down. Working on OHP and bench press (have some left sided shoulder weakness we are working out).

Anyway, my weight is about where you started, my measurements are similar to yours, are you 5 ft. 5 in. too? I hope in 3 months I can post results similar to yours, keep up the bad Azz work.

I'm 5'3", give or take an inch. Great for you for starting lifting; it was one of the best things I've done for myself and I hope you enjoy it as much as I (and the other badass lady lifters on this site) do!
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look freaking fantastic, and your attitude rocks. Go you!
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you have an awesome figure :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!