Here to Get and Stay Fit

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm here to finish my journey to get and stay fit. I had lost 75 pounds but have gained back 27 of those pounds. Now I'd like to start fresh, take off the pounds I've gained and move forward to my goal. I'd love some strong supporters and will offer the same in return.

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of starting over again. I was in the same boat about 45 days ago.

Fee free to add me if you want, I'm a stay at home mom and on here every day
  • jrhm
    jrhm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am here for the same reason, got to maintenance, then put some back on, so started over, I kept posting even on maintenance, it makes me think about what I am putting in my mouth, and how active/inactive I am. Feel free to add me as a friend, I am on here every day.
    :flowerforyou:
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Added you:)
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Add meeeeeee tooooooo! I just came to a startling realization yesterday..... that I haven't felt fit or healthy or relaxed since Sandy almost one year ago.... When I couldn't get to my gym to exercise (it had turned into a shelter and I was working in the shelter) I ended up spending 90 minutes almost every day on my recumbent at home.... and THAT gave me tendonitis and THAT made me inactive and THAT made me gain weight and THAT got me all stressed out and negative....

And every single time I would try to start over, I was doing it from a place of FEAR rather than Compassion for mySelf, so I would aim for really quick results, NEVER give my body enough time to rest and would then end up blowing the whole program off againnn and againnnnn!

So - here is a quote for all of us:

"Repetition is not failure. Ask the waves, ask the leaves, ask the wind."
    ~Mark Nepo. "The Book of Awakening."

:flowerforyou:
  • ImCaycee
    Options
    Thank you!