Hot by Halloween Challenge

Options
Halloween is about 4 and a half weeks away, and I'm just now getting myself back into shape, so why not start with a bang? I'm going to challenge myself to lose 4-5 pounds by October 31. Anyone else want in? Also, I'm in need of some new friends, so if you want to friend me, we'll support each other through this :)

Replies

• bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    sure lets do it... I am going to start Mr. Shut up and train's challenge on 10/7. If you have never done it, you may want to check it out. It is super intense but kind of neat because it is free and changes daily.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Being that I'm getting married on Halloween, HELL YEA! I want to get down to 135 by then. So I have 10 lbs to lose! Also, Halloween is a day when I take a mini-break from eating keto-style, so I want to be hot and then get back on track afterwards!
  • LeilaniM13
    LeilaniM13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • kelseyn8593
    kelseyn8593 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 5 more pounds by the 30th
  • michaelaeryn91
    michaelaeryn91 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I live in the Halloween capitol of the world (Salem, MA) so I'm SURROUNDED by the size 0 girls who wear next to nothing hahah
  • LeilaniM13
    Options
    Welcome, everyone! We're gunna have fun!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun Halloween is the day before my birthday. :)
  • Akkikokoro
    Options
    I'm in, have a fun idea including liquid latex, zippers, and a dress that I want to do. So if I could lose a little more weight by Halloween so I look better in a dress, that'd be awesome! :D
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    sure lets do it... I am going to start Mr. Shut up and train's challenge on 10/7. If you have never done it, you may want to check it out. It is super intense but kind of neat because it is free and changes daily.
    signed up for the challenge! and this one. I am losing about 2.5 lbs a week so in 1 month I want to lose 10lbs!!!
  • emilyc19
    emilyc19 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I want to be 153 by Halloween, which is about a 7 pound loss

is there going to be like a weekly weigh in or something?
  • zsgirl1218
    zsgirl1218 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!! I'm hoping to lose 10 more pounds by then
  • pinkpascal
    pinkpascal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in :D I actually want to look good this Halloween!!!
  • Lavinia2You
    Options
    Can I join you girls? My goal is to lose 16lbs by October 31st. I know that's a lot, but I'm just starting out, and tend to lose pretty fast at first, plus, I'm going by what Chris Powell does with his clients (Extreme Makeover). So, I'm really pushing myself. It's time!

So, how will this work? Weekly weigh-ins? Or do we just report successes?

Yay, us!
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by Halloween- but realistically, I'm going to shoot for 5! I'm in!
  • Kass0708
    Kass0708 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • leslie52372
    leslie52372 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I love Halloween it will be my 12 year anniversary ..Married on Halloween at a haunted house. It was a blast . 10 pounds to lose by Halloween. Maybe this will motivate me. Feel free to add me.
  • LeilaniM13
    Options
    We can do a weekly weigh in. If you don't want to share your weight, just tell how much you've lost. I'm going to be doing my weigh ins on Monday morning, but I'm fine with any day to report.
  • Catlover165
    Catlover165 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in!! woot woot !!
  • leslie52372
    leslie52372 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning to the Halloween challenge....Thanks Leilan for getting this challenge going. I fell off of the September challenge I was in. I am hoping to stay true this one. So my message to everyone this morning is I am up out if bed and heading to the gym. Havent been there in almost 2 months. Thanks for the motivation...What is everyone else doing today?
  • LeilaniM13
    Options
    Today was the first day in a long time that I actually worked out and watched my calories. I'm ready to kick some butt this month! How about you?