20's only please!

Options

Replies

• WahbufetZ
    Options
    I'm Dan from the Philippines, my target weight is 70kg, i am on my way now from 88kg and now at 78kg...
  • zsgirl1218
    zsgirl1218 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Liz! 25 from North Carolina (yes I do have an accent no I don't live in Mayberry {unfortunately} and yes I am a true country girl). I'd love some friend on here so hot me up!
  • ellentk
    Options
    hi im 24 from australia - just getting started and looking for motivation. add me :)
  • woorldboss
    Options
    jus started and 20 from Jamaica living in Pennsylvania.
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    27 from Florida.
    Into strength training, running, and yoga :)
  • gabyrio
    Options
    26! From Rio, Brasil! Feel free to add me :-)
  • gutierrezg1990
    gutierrezg1990 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    23 from houston
  • BNS90
    BNS90 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bri and I'm 22. I'm from Ohio and need to lose 60 pounds. I'm trying to lose weight to get in good shape and join the military. Add me if you want.
  • zudana
    Options
    Hey, I'm almost 22 from Indy. I'm trying to lose at least 40lbs, but I'd love to lose 60! Add me if you'd like =)
  • zsgirl1218
    zsgirl1218 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bri and I'm 22. I'm from Ohio and need to lose 60 pounds. I'm trying to lose weight to get in good shape and join the military. Add me if you want.

Bri what branch are you joining! I know what you're going thru, I had to lose weight in order to join the Marine Corps. It was well worth it!
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    heyz,

26 aus, 30kg to lose, add me if you like =)

All the best and congratz to the 20s for taking charge of their weight so early in life!! ^_*
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    26- born in texas, raised in washington, now in colorado! :) Feel free to add!
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Second year university student, 19 in a few weeks. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    almost 23 from florida, anyone feel free to add :)
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Shalea. 22 (23 in december) I started mfp in june 2012 and had lost about 15 pounds before I got pregnant in novemeber. Had my baby girl Lily Monroe in august and I also have another daughter Phoenix Sky who just turned 4 september 24th. I am marriedand it will be 5 years in december and am currently a stay at home mom and I plan to resume my classes hopefully soon to finish my degree in medical diagnostic sonography. I am looking to get between 120-140lbs. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • Amaliaoami
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 28, down 11 pounds, 69 to go :) Please add me; I love having supporters and watching others obtain their goals.
  • yogui60
    Options
    hi my name is alex and im 28 , big supporter here, a big hug all the way from tx
  • dewittford
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the scene. I just turned 26... add me if you'd like!!!
  • Kass0708
    Kass0708 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 23 years old from Connecticut and want to lose about 50 pounds. I love friends so feel free to add me!