45 minutes or less workout videos?

Options
I've become a Jillian fan and already found 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. Each of those being under 45 minutes, they easily fit into my tight schedule.

Any other suggestions for workouts under 45 minutes? Especially cardio or more Jillian! Thank you!

Replies

• Xtrobelights
    Xtrobelights Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hasfit.com
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Most of the Brazil Butt Lift videos are under 45 minutes. I think the longest one in the whole set is 50 minutes. I am able to do them before work because they are so short, and you dont need a lot of space.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I''ve got loads of Jillian videos, 6 week 6 pack is 30 minutes and No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are 45 minutes each. And a damn tough 30 or 45 minutes lol. Love them!
  • DasaWhite924
    DasaWhite924 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 by Shawn T
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 by Shaun T -- only 25 minutes 5 days a week. Fridays are 2 workouts though
  • Muddybear7
    Muddybear7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution by JM. Only 30 minutes!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I've become a Jillian fan and already found 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. Each of those being under 45 minutes, they easily fit into my tight schedule.

Any other suggestions for workouts under 45 minutes? Especially cardio or more Jillian! Thank you!

collagevideo.com or totalfitnessdvds.com are websites that give video clips, reviews & tons of information on exercise videos.

You can look up videos that are just cardio...........http://www.collagevideo.com/exercise-videos/aerobics-exercise-videos-27

You can look up videos that are just Jillian........http://www.collagevideo.com/exercise-videos/jillian-michaels-videos-88

Time, equipment required, impact level, choreography level are all listed.

My favorite instructors are Kelly Coffey Meyer / Leslie Sansone / and Chris Freytag
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have a few of the 10 minute solutions dvds. I love the kickboxing one. Each DVD has 5 10 min workouts you can program it to play them all or a selection in whatever order you want. Some are better than others, but they are very adaptable.
  • lisal11
    lisal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Lots of helpful suggestions, thank you!
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com for some excellent HIIT. The Lionsgate BeFit channel on YouTube has lots of clips from different videos, including JM as well. You might also enjoy blogilates.com.