Short ladies 5'2" and under wanting to lose 50 or more lbs

Options
Hi, just wanted to send a post to all the short ladies such as myself out there that need motivation and support.
I am 5'0", CW 193 GW 140 or less. Let's share our journey together. Feel fee to add me! :happy:

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hey hey!! Im a shawty 5'2 and ive lost almost 50 already, so I know what you're going through!! I'm here for support if you need anything :) I also have a ladies only support group if you are looking for some extra support!! Send me a message :)
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11, have lost 15 so far and still need to lose another30-40(depending on what I look like once I lose 30). Good luck :)
  • Chantelle90
    Chantelle90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've got around 80 to go. I want to get down to 140 and see how I feel at that point. I don't want to weigh any less then 125. So we will see what happens. I've lost 7lbs so far. :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    4ft 11in here.....add me
  • rhondamik
    rhondamik Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and have lost 24 lbs. so far, with at least 56 more to go! I am highly motivated and loving MFP!
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 with a SW of 167. My goal is to get to 117. I've lost 9 pounds so far.
    I got a fitbit one and can't begin to tell you how much more motivated I am to get moving!
    Feel free to add me.
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty; feel free to add me!
  • littlenature
    Options
    Oh, this is me! I'm 5 ft exactly and want to lose about 40 lbs. My start weight is 150 lbs. I'd love to get down to 110lbs. I'm very small-framed and I think I look best at a low weight. Let's support each other!
  • mirrinias
    mirrinias Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    5'2" current weight 206.6 lb, starting weight 246 lb, goal 110 lb (I have a small frame under here all this fat! No mythical "big bones"here!)

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5"1' SW 167lbs CW 145lb GW 132lbs then go from there. I started on here in July & have lost 22lbs thus far. Anyone can feel free to add me. I log in daily & have an open diary.
  • slpaul100
    slpaul100 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5' 3.5" (the point five really counts!) and could also use some motivation. I started on MFP almost two years ago with a SW of 210 (my heaviest was 230). I'm down to 180 now, but can't seem to stop the late night binges. I recently started walking and have gotten to jogging some as well. For motivation, I have signed up for five races (I'll just be happy if I finish!) Does anyone have ideas for those late-night cravings?
  • akaalex1586
    akaalex1586 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and needing to loose about 50lbs. Ugh..
  • niricava
    niricava Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"...am I too tall?
    SW 185 lbs
    GW 135 lbs
    I'm just about halfway to goal...
    I keep 100 calorie bags of nuts for any time cravings... that seems to help!
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to send a post to all the short ladies such as myself out there that need motivation and support.
    I am 5'0", CW 193 GW 140 or less. Let's share our journey together. Feel fee to add me! :happy:

Hi! I am 5'0 and started at 198 lbs. You can do it! Dont give up and just keep looking at the big picture of what you want. Take it one day at a time......Good luck!!
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Wow! You're, like, my twin! Sending FR now. :)
  • JenT514
    JenT514 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need all the support I can get. Thanks everyone!
  • JenT514
    JenT514 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"...am I too tall?
    SW 185 lbs
    GW 135 lbs
    I'm just about halfway to goal...
    I keep 100 calorie bags of nuts for any time cravings... that seems to help!

too tall? no way! but you're right there on the line. I would kill for those extra 4 inches of height lol
  • Mjnslce
    Mjnslce Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! I'm 5'2" Lost 34 have about 20 to go!
  • charlielight
    charlielight Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new to posting on the forums but I would love to keep up with this! I've been logging on MFP for about 2 months but I honestly just started weighing myself last week (Originally, I had thought I would go by the "see how it makes me feel" motive, which was boring and uninspiring). Realizing I had gained 25 pounds my senior year of college was kind of an eye opener.

I'm 5'2. SW 165, GW 135.