Clean Eating Challenge

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am trying to really focus on my nutrition over the next month, as I know that's 80% of this healthy lifestyle thing. I am looking for some other people who are interested in joining me for an October Clean Eating Challenge where we will post daily accountability, share recipes and ideas - help each other really get fit for the holidays!

If it's something you would like to do - shoot me a message! :)

-Ashley

Replies

• kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I need help understanding what "clean eating" is. I have an overall idea but would appreciate more info. :smile:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    You might check this MFP members post..... I don't put foods into categories of good or bad but just wanted to pass this along...
    Best of Luck

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1108130-need-help-with-eating-clean?page=1#posts-17125797
  • JLR1985
    JLR1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I don't get on these forums much, but would love some new ideas to incorporate into my already mostly clean eating life style!
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I know that technically you can eat whatever you want to lose weight as long as you're eating a deficit, but I want to focus on eating more healthy & nutritious foods. I found the last time I focused on eating healthier foods, I felt a lot better and less sluggish.

Excited for this challenge! (: