What do you add to your protein shakes?

Options

Replies

• crystalcoyote59
    Options
    I use unjury protein powder they have vanilla, strawberry sorbet, chocolate and chocolate splendor and they are all pretty tasty. I add 1 cup 1% milk and 1 cup of fruit.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • isis0128
    Options
    I add 1tablespoon of chai seeds, 1/4 cup of raw oatmeal, with non fat milk. Sometimes I'll add Greek plain or vanilla yogurt. Protein loaded
  • marniesworld
    marniesworld Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I need to refer to this later! *bump*
  • Brandonalex15
    Brandonalex15 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    The most simple way to make a delicious protein shake is to use milk instead of water and add some maple syrup . GARANTEE you , youll start making it that way everytime . Its like a dessert to me
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Yoghurt & a banana sometimes for me...Plus ice cubes.
  • BozGirl
    BozGirl Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Fitfabchic29
    Options
    Chia seeds, peanut butter, almond butter, avocado.. Not all together of course :-)
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bump
  • a302b188
    Options
    Try my coffee protein shake recipe! https://www.facebook.com/AleysVirtualGym
  • Katkamm77
    Katkamm77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • brysmob
    brysmob Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    awesome ideas!
  • melissaeich20
    melissaeich20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • arkansas300
    arkansas300 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is great to add to your protein shake. Unsweeten almond milk,frozen strawberries,sugar-free chocolate jello pudding and 2 spoons kool whip. It really gets me moving before work. Really good.
  • Staciaj08
    Options
    Glad to have found this. I just ordered some protein powder
  • bitethesun
    bitethesun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    IMD918 when you say great tasting protein, which one do you use? That would be very helpful, thank you.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I put water in my protein shakes... does that count?

Oh, and whole milk before bed.
  • cariorliz
    cariorliz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    BUMP...thanks for all the great ideas!!!
  • RTimeFitnessAndNutrition
    Options
    I mix all of mine with my Herbalife Protein Drink Mix, Healthy Meal, and then I use water and add things such as pudding mix, fresh or frozen fruit and veggies, Oatmeal, nuts, mini choc chips, DaVinci Coffee syrups, cappicuino mix, vanilla extract, butter buds, cinnamon, even my Herbalife Lemon Fat burning Tea, or crystal lite type drinks. I have even used the frosting flavor packets to make the kids a bubble gum or cotton candy shake :-) I am new to MFP. I will try to share my shake recipes if you would like, or feel free to add me as a friend :-D
  • RTimeFitnessAndNutrition
    Options
    @bitethesun....I love my Herbalife Chocolate Protein Drink Mix! It tastes just like a Wendy's Frosty :-D