Star of fifty shades of grey?

Options
Are you satisfied with Charlie hunnams ? I was hoping for zac efron. How about you, who would you prefer for the star of fifty shades of grey? And for you men who would you prefer for the leading lady?

Replies

• keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    me....why not...?? LOL
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Are you satisfied with Charlie hunnams ? I was hoping for zac efron. How about you, who would you prefer for the star of fifty shades of grey? And for you men who would you prefer for the leading lady?
    Sons of Anarchy watchers are going to increase: all the horny ladies wanting some Charlie Hunnam. - just saying-
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Charlie is hot as hell but im not sure about him playing that role...
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love Charlie Hunnams in Sons of Anarchy, but definitely do not see him playing Christian for 50 shades. I think someone a little more mysterious looking would suffice. Maybe like Taylor Lautner or someone to that extent. Just don't picture Charlie fitting the way I see Christian.
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    me....why not...?? LOL

^^ you might fit the part.........
  • Leyla2lose
    Options
    Oh trust me I wouldn't mind some Charlie lol.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    not really happy with either... but we will see
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Ian Somerhalder looks more of what I'd imagine. Charlie Hunnams isn't refined/uppity enough looking for me. Christian Grey is supposed to be intimidating but still classy. While attractive, I don't think Hunnams fits the bill. The leading lady...blah. Kristen Stewart (just kidding) I think Anastasia is a dumb ***** so I really don't care about her.
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Zac efron? Wtf.. From all those disney movies? Lmao

I was hoping for Matt Bomer or Ian somerhalder
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Zac efron? Wtf.. From all those disney movies? Lmao

I was hoping for Matt Bomer or Ian somerhalder

Matt Bomer is a good choice too.
  • Leyla2lose
    Options
    Lol funny but yeah
  • Leyla2lose
    Options
    I love zac efron's eyes I would so look into those eyes as I am about to _ _ _. Lol oh I'm bieng bad. Just saying I wouldn't mind the torture.