anyone up for a New Years Challenge?

Options

Replies

• cindysimp
    cindysimp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well. I just started an exercise program as well (P90, not the X) and am going to see how that goes. Keep logging in and we can keep each other motivated..one day at a time :)
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! I'm in like flint (or whatever that expression is!) :laugh:

I've been checking-in on Saturdays, but I'll switch to Fridays.

SW 213
    CW 166
    GW 135

Zumba 2X week instead of 1X week. Keep walking at least 1 mile a day (that's before work with 4 dogs!) Take the stairs at work and not the elevator regardless of the shoes I am wearing! Keep cals at 1200.

Let's go! :glasses:
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fun challenge!! We will be reaching a goal by new years, when practically everyone else will just be getting started. So many people just go crazy during the holidays and then try to make up for it with the new year.. not us!!:flowerforyou:

id like to try to lose 12lbs by new years.. about a lb. a week. Good luck everybody!
  • bigred727
    Options
    im in... lets do it...
  • pratrat150
    Options
    I'm in! 20lbs by December 31, 2010.

My plan:
    Keep within my calorie limit everyday
    Eat 4 meals a day, 4 hours apart
    Drink 2L of water and take vitamins everyday
    Work out 6 days a week

The main challenge is weekend eating. My weekdays are really controlled but weekends are tough. Weekends means a lot of social time with friends- eating out, hitting the bars, etc.

We can do this!
  • beccamoi
    Options
    Sure, count me in I want to lose 10 lbs by Christmas...when do we weigh? planning on going strong now that I am back from vacation.
  • dianaglopez
    dianaglopez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! i really want to lose 15-20 pounds by new years.

I just bought the Core Rhythms DVD set cant wait to try it out this week. I'm going to need all the help i can get

Good luck! to everyone :)
  • honeybee709
    honeybee709 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing?

I had a pretty good week; between Curves and Zumba, I burned 3128 calories this week! I was really good on my food too...we'll see how this week goes. I'm taking a road trip to Chicago from Minneapolis for my company's convention. Road trips are NOT healthy lifestyle friendly, but I've planned most of my meals and snacks, so we will see how it goes. On Friday, I finally got past my 215 mark, and I'm even down a little bit more this morning! Weigh-in is Friday, so we'll see if I can keep this off ;) Under 200 by New Year's here I come!
  • Sheena91701
    Sheena91701 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new...starting today and I would love to do this challenge! My goal is to loose 20lbs by New Years! What day is weigh in?
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    good morning everyone. i'm ready for a challenge. i gained about 5 or 6lbs. last week because of TOM and now that TOM has left i lost those lbs. now i'm i'm almost back to where i started. 162.8lbs. my challenge is to hope fully to get in the 150's by next monday. what is everyone else challenge for the week.
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    Well my 1st week back on it went really well, 3lbs lost, looking for 1-1.5lbs a week now. Loads on at the gym this week but a very boozy weekend ahead. Fingers crossed.
  • fit2sit
    fit2sit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW: 203
    CW: 198.2
    GW: 185

Nice to see a loss after 2 weeks of 0.2 loss and 1.2 gain,
  • ABAT140
    ABAT140 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, I will be 50 on New Year's Eve and a 15 lb weight loss will be a great b-day present. I just hit my all time high of 200 and have lost 1 lb. It is all down hill from hear:laugh:
    I am new to this posting thing so bear with me. I hope I can find my way back here:blushing:
  • Annmarie7
    Options
    I would love to join. I am challenging myself to an 18 pound lost by the end of the year. I will do the Fri weigh in. I will try to figure out how to keep in touch thru this sight.
  • tucker131
    Options
    I have taken a few step back, but I am not going to give up on myself.
  • sunikish
    Options
    Iam in
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA for a while but things have been rough sincwe hubby lost his job and I have been unemployed since February. I am recommithing to my weight lose and need a little encouragment. Please feel free to add me as a friend and help keep me motivated.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i didn't workout saturday and which i gained big time, but i made it up yesterday, i did p90x and brazil butt lift. i felt terrible for just eating and eating saturday. it felt great too. so i'm at 165.2 lbs. this morning. i guess i'm starting back over again. this time i'm sticking to it this time, i have to.
  • fit2sit
    fit2sit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Done 2.4 pounds from last week. I believe that's about 5 pounds lost so far. I think I can make it!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning everyone. today is a whole new day toward our happy ,healthy body. today i do p90x, phase 1 yoga x- then i'm going to do hip hop abs-total body burned. but i did weigh myself this morning,164.8lbs. have a nice day everyone.