Hi, I'm new here...

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello! I am from a small town in Tennessee and I just found this site today. I just recently started my own "weight loss challenge" and can use all the support I can get! I am at the heaviest I have ever been and am now ready to get the shape I have always wanted. I am on the weight watchers program and walk 2 miles every evening. The hardest part for me so far has been getting those 8 eight oz glasses of water a day...ugh:sick: So, nice to meet you all and I'm looking for friends! :wink:

Replies

• mommyagain
    mommyagain Posts: 28
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello! I am from a small town in Tennessee and I just found this site today. I just recently started my own "weight loss challenge" and can use all the support I can get! I am at the heaviest I have ever been and am now ready to get the shape I have always wanted. I am on the weight watchers program and walk 2 miles every evening. The hardest part for me so far has been getting those 8 eight oz glasses of water a day...ugh:sick: So, nice to meet you all and I'm looking for friends! :wink:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! watch out..it gets addicting haha!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! So glad you're joining us on the journey to make ourselves healthier!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!! Let us know however we can cyber-help you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    welcome! So far I have found this place to be GREAT!! use the food logs and xercise tracker!!! It really motivates you to chose right!
  • mommyagain
    Options
    I have a question:huh: ...I see that you guys have your weight loss tickers on your replys, how do I do that?

And by the way, thanks for the welcomes!!:bigsmile:
  • Puddmuffin
    Puddmuffin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :drinker: One thing that really helped me with H2o intake is to have the coolest water bottle I could find and never let it out of my sight. You'd be surprised how much you can drink even with sips. I also have a 1 gallon water jug that sits on my kitchen counter and I try to drink it all by days end. I acually like drinking room temp water, but that's me. Welcome to the group.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    I have a question:huh: ...I see that you guys have your weight loss tickers on your replys, how do I do that?

You copy the ticker info under the tools--ticker section. Then go to My Home--Settings---Edit signature---and copy the ticker info there. Hopefully this helps...
  • kistinbee
    Options
    The hardest part for me so far has been getting those 8 eight oz glasses of water a day...ugh:sick: So, nice to meet you all and I'm looking for friends! :wink:

Check out the "Why I should Drink Water" thread...

I'm good about getting mine in. I have a 24 oz. water bottle that I make sure to drink once before lunch, once after lunch, and once throughout my workout and in the evening. Then I have more than enough! Just an idea...
  • mommyagain
    Options

You copy the ticker info under the tools--ticker section. Then go to My Home--Settings---Edit signature---and copy the ticker info there. Hopefully this helps...

Thanks!:smile: