Looking to make New Friends

Options
124»

Replies

• Lyzz6363
    Lyzz6363 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I am right there with you. I was in a bad car accident 7 years ago and suffer from severe back and neck pain. I know that loosing will help both. I know exactly how that goes.
  • Lenticular
    Lenticular Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends :) I've been on mfp for nearly a year and have lost just over 20lbs, which means I'm just over a quarter way through my little journey!
  • Beerific
    Options
    I just downloaded this app for my phone. I'm 22, weigh 145 pounds or so and I'm looking to gain weight. I'd Live any help and support you guys can offer.
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Great, please feel free to add me!
  • Jasmine961
    Options
    Hey guys, I prolapsed a disk in my back about 3 months ago, trying to get some inspiration to get both my fitness and healthy eating habits back, could I have some encouragement please :)
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Please feel free to add! Always here to motivate!
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    great, loving all the new friends. Keep them coming.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi there goodluck and feel free to add me :-)
  • Fk1437
    Fk1437 Posts: 16
    Options
    i need to make more friends to keep me motivated please add me in...
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to give out motivation :)
  • Lyzz6363
    Options
    Bump

I've now been on MPF for 2 years and friends are going like crazy. No longer active with MFP some have already meant there goals and some have given up. Others only added me to be popular on here, without giving me any support. As of today I have a good bunch of friends but would like to delete some who never talk to me, and add some with motivation and support as I love to give it too!
  • Tonnenator
    Tonnenator Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ok! :)