Lost sheep back in the fold!

Options
Hi fellow MFP members. I am just returning after closing my last account almost a year ago when my progress stalled and I got frustrated. Since then a few pounds have crept on (quite a few) and I have come to realise the value of the myfitnesspal community. I'm 51 years old, retired but seeking part-time work. Married 31 years I have two boys aged 21 and 17. The oldest in university, and the other at college. Hobbies and interests are dogs (have 2 Jack Russells), walking, mountains, climbing, fishing, target shooting and anything on the sea. I live in Holyhead, North Wales in the UK, in a house one mile from the best beach on our island. Looking for friends on here to help motivate and inspire one another.

Best regards,

David Ricketts :wink:

Replies

• Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Welcome back.. I'm new here but have already realized that a key to success is having supportive friends.. Add me if you'd like to.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi David I think we have another friend in common too so lets encourage each other. I live in Manchester but love the seaside too.

Sarah
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Looking for fellow "old timers" to add to the circle. Add me if you like!
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I also had left mfp about a year ago but then had to come back :) feel free to ad me and also if you want to be part of a group join our Christmas weight loss group

Mark

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16289-lose-30lbs-by-christmas