1 pounds away from saying goodbye to 180

Options
I went from 185 pounds down to 180 pounds. I am 1 pound away from leaving 180 pounds in the dust. I am aiming for 10 pound intervals. focusing on mini goals instead of looking at it I have 50 pounds to go before reaching my goal. each loss is a milestone.

Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Good luck with your continued success.
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • StrongYesterday
    Options
    thank you ladies!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    That's a great way to think about it. . Setting small goals. It is easy to get overwhelmed with a huge loss in the front of your mind. I am working on a 60lb-70lb loss, and that's how I am doing it. Reward yourself! Great job!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    awesome way to keep yourself motivated! great work!
  • Stephanie_Marrie
    Options
    Thats great , keep up the good work. one pound at a time is better then nothing . Stay strong and Stay focused .
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I went from 185 pounds down to 180 pounds. I am 1 pound away from leaving 180 pounds in the dust. I am aiming for 10 pound intervals. focusing on mini goals instead of looking at it I have 50 pounds to go before reaching my goal. each loss is a milestone.

Good job! It's so motivating to knock those pounds down 1 by 1, then next thing you're at 5 down, then 10!

You can do it!
  • StrongYesterday
    Options
    adios 180 pounds:smile: weighed in at 179 pounds.
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    way to go
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I felt like I was in the 190's for so long that when the scale said 188.8 I could hardly understand it!

I started looking at each pound down from what I wanted to lose - 20, 19, 18 . . . that made each pound mean so much more.
  • deandria87
    deandria87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Great Job Girl! I am also 1 LB Away. I love the fact that your taking it 1 LB at a time it can be super overwhelming!!! Whooo hooo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!