• BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Last update for September- 49.35/40. Goal accomplished! :drinker:

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm having a hard time finding the October challenge(and would love to check out the September stats). Any suggestions?

Hi Here is a link to the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmsRzs_p1FWddFpKdTUwZVR1VjNrRV9DLUxDUjhWR2c#gid=133

October Challenge

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1108220-october-2013-move-your-a-challenge
  • animefan914
    animefan914 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    12.69miles yesterday (and the day that I had apparently skipped in my last update, oops.) for a final total of 193.69miles.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Dave, another remarkable stat is that with your tireless efforts you managed to reduce the number of immovable participants from ~ 50 the last few months to 14 !! And this is entirely your accomplishment, so kudos to you :flowerforyou:

Thank you, Dino, I appreciate that! :)

And a couple more to hit goal and push the record number even higher are JAKKI1227 and FUTURE_ROCKSTAR!!!!
    smiley-talk008.gif

@CHEVY_SMART - Thanks for helping out @TAM6VAN and giving her the link to the spreadsheet and October challenge! :)

Anybody else looking to take a peek at the spreadsheet, I created an easier link to type or remember: www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu

I'll give til around the end of the day tomorrow to finalize the September totals so get your numbers in ASAP, please! :smile:

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    ..and of course....

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

:bigsmile:
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Final Coutn for Sept... a measly 37.2
  • darkrider42
    Options
    And I SURE HOPE I HAVEN'T MISSED giving anyone a shout out for making goal....please let me know if I ever do. I want to help celebrate everyone's wins!!! :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • naters_0823
    naters_0823 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Forgot to report this one:

9/27-3.47 miles

exercise.png
  • itsfruitcake
    itsfruitcake Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Didn't make my 30 miles (almost though!) because I was busy packing and moving boxes in the last week. But I'll be back for October... :)
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    29 Sep 17.1 miles
    30 Sep 3.1 miles

MTD 188.26 miles

Please add me for October 150 miles Please
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png

This is all i could manage for September. Good luck to everyone for October.
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    21 miles to end September.

exercise.png
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Last little bit!

9/30/13: 1.59 miles

Total for month: 39.18
  • heidicalif
    heidicalif Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ending total for the month: 317.971

The last day the only I reason I went out at all was that I was just a handful of miles short of 300 for the month on my bike. I find the challenge so motivating. Thank you!
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Ending total for the month: 317.971

The last day the only I reason I went out at all was that I was just a handful of miles short of 300 for the month on my bike. I find the challenge so motivating. Thank you!

Cool!! Over 300...that's phenomenal!! Hope to see you in the October challenge!

Dave
  • darkrider42
    Options
    OKEEDOKE.....Nothing more to see here....Shutting 'er down and turning off the lights on September. :smile:

Dave
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late to add me. And sorry I didn't faithfully log my Sept miles. I ended Sept w/ 75miles. Miles to date in October - 29.
  • bunnybutler29
    Options

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,840 Member
    Options
    Opps wrong month