• dellsordahl
    Options
    I'm in for 150 miles for october.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,229 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaack!!!! :drinker:

Speedy is back!

@Sufferlandrian - Speedy's a great sport - see if she'll take your challenge!

@ Speedy - I was talking to Janet via a telepathic link via the newest martian colony (JK) and she said you were up for a challenge to see who could reach their goal first. :-) How about it?
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I cannot figure out the ticker....I can't seem to add miles? Can anyone help me? :ohwell: Do you have to make a new ticker every time? I can't figure out how I get to the one I made yesterday...
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am in for October

exercise.png
  • petrulak
    petrulak Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will go for 50 miles for October!
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 80 miles in October!! This is the first challenge I'm doing like this!! I tried to get the ticker to work but couldn't figure it out, so I will just keep track and update as I go! I got the ticker figured out to keep track of my weight loss but couldn't get this one.. Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see everyone's progress!! :flowerforyou:
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Got my first walk in this morning! If I keep this up I'll be over my goal, woot woot!

exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    100 miles for me again. Wanted to up my goal but will be traveling quite a lot and don't know how it will affect my exercise routine.

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Oct 1st - Very slovenly start - 1.3 miles

Total Miles for October:

1.3 miles

exercise.png
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I figured it out!! Yay me.. :wink:

exercise.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I'm in....110 again!
  • MichelleADB
    MichelleADB Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5 miles done!

Testing out the ticker...
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Oct 1 - 2 mile run

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    OK so I'm upping my goal In a month where the days are getting shorter and colder and I'm scheduled to work more. :huh: (No, really this time! I've seen the schedule with my name on it.) :smile: Not sure if I'm crazy but I know you all will keep me moving. :flowerforyou:

150 miles for October :happy:

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Surpassed my goal of 40 miles last month by 9.35 miles so this month I am setting my goal for 50 miles.

exercise.png
  • jennybex
    jennybex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in - Going 100 miles!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 50 miles again this month and just clicked of 3.25 on the road this morning!

and HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY TO THE MYAC!!!!!!!!!! Proud to be a part of it :drinker:
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    testing my ticker

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    OOOnnnn the Board!!!
    2 miles on the treadmill this morning before weight lifting session - lower body... My new trainer is gonna be the death of me. She made me run intervals on the treadmill.... 2 miles in 15 minutes!!! I thought I was gonna leave my breakfast as a gift, :sick: but I made it!!! :drinker:

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaack!!!! :drinker:

Speedy is back!

@Sufferlandrian - Speedy's a great sport - see if she'll take your challenge!

@ Speedy - I was talking to Janet via a telepathic link via the newest martian colony (JK) and she said you were up for a challenge to see who could reach their goal first. :-) How about it?

Well...
    I'm all for good kick in the b@tt.
    I only count my running miles here, and...
    I doubt I'll get there first, but it doesn't matter. That's a "bonus kick", helping me training for my half! :flowerforyou:

I'm in!! :drinker:
    Let the show begin! :laugh: