30 Day Challenge!

Options
Hi there! I've been using MFP for a few months now and love it! However, I have not taken advantage of the Community aspect of it. So, today when I had gained another pound (and believe me, I know exactly why that happened), I decided I needed some accountability!

I'm 49, but don't feel it. About four years ago I realized the only way to do this thing is to make it a LIFESTYLE, and that's what it's become. I embrace it. At 49 years old, I don't really have any other choice.

I'm really busy with my teenagers and my husband, and just life in general, but that's why making it a lifestyle is so important. I wear ponytails A LOT, and workout clothes all the time, but all of that makes it really fun to get dressed up for something special.

It's been fun reading through some posts already -- wish I'd done this earlier. Oh, and yes, my goal is to lose 10 pounds in a month. I know that seems unrealistic, and I'm sure it is, but I have a feeling the last three pounds I gained is going to be quite easy to shed.

Onward!

Replies

• mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Have you looked into any of the challenges that get posted? There is a great challenge starting next week - if you add Sheri869 as a friend you can read about it and probably get in if you message her today. It is a team based challenge, which really helps me - that way not only am I accountable to me, but my team is depending on me to do my part. Good luck on your 30 days!