Just one week

Options
13»

Replies

• psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    yesterday i did really well - i was shocked cause i didn't get a chacne to exercise outside of dog walks. today so far, so good. will be lifting weights this evening. i brought my lunch to work today, but am in the mood to go out. going out is a slipperly slope for me. will i choose wisely or not???

here's hoping i either stay in and eat what i brought (butternut squash ravioli lean cuisine) or choose wisely (whole food or pei wei are likely lunch destinations)

regardless, as long as i lift tonight, i can get back about 400 calories!

good luck to all!!!!! have a good day!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to report in yesterday, I was sooo tired after chasing a 20 month old and 3 month old who has no patience what so ever :smile: I did good with everything, actually struggled a little to eat all my calories because I was so tired I had difficulty staying awake to eat. Might be my solution just sleep all the time.

Good job everyone!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    OK I am totally convinced... :drinker: H2O is key people!!!!!!!!!

I have trained myself to drink down and entire glass at once...especially before and after exercise and

meals.

This small change has helped me stay within my cals and feel FULL.

No more water sippin for me. :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yes and it is amazing what a difference the water will make in the scale too. I always go up a lb after days when i don't drink as much water like I usually do. Well I have to confess, I didn't make it a whole week. my best friend and my roommate who have been gone all summer came to visit. they are both moving away next month. one just am hour one all the way to Texas. So we have been having a grand ol' time. but I will be back on the wagon on sunday. see you guys then.
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    count me in I need it.
  • tryingagain
    tryingagain Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well I made it. One week within calories. I lost 2 lbs. I am happpy.

67637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Well I made it. One week within calories. I lost 2 lbs. I am happpy.
    Way to go!:flowerforyou: A few days I went under but for more days I went over and gained a little less than an oz. :sick: this week i'll begin again and wouldn't stop until I achieve staying within my calorie allowance and excercising as I'm committed to do. I wouldn't stop!!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    I made it for the week remaining within my alloted calories... lost a pound. Yay!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    So... How is everyone's week going?
    I was doing great, until last Friday, but I managed to get back on it for the weekend. Then I had to go to the airport on Monday and ended up spending ALL DAY at the airport. Needless to say I botched Monday, and Tuesday wasn't all that great either. But I am back on it today!
    I am back on it!:bigsmile:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    This week's going really well so far... under cals, drinking lots of water, getting exercise!

pecksun8... We all have those days... the great thing is that you got right back on track! :smile:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    i've been MIA for a while too, I wonder how many challenges I have myself set up for.
    One week is a realistic goal. I don't know how many times I say this but I am not a coffee drinker so that is a plus if you ask me, I never been much of a soda drinker. It can very but I -4 in a month if that. The thing is though, I know I don't get all my water in each and every day. I think I can start there. Even though I know I'll be hitting up the restroom every 5 min!! I think that is why I gave up, or put it off. It's just hard to remember sometimes "drink your water"

okay, so now stop reading this and DRINK YOUR WATER people! lol

I'm up for the Just one week challenge!