91 days to xmas what's your goal

Replies

• delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    my goal is to lose 2-3% BF and maybe lose 10lbs

develop my legs a little more

eat clean for 90days straight no cheats, no alcohol. minimum processed food. and if processed protein powder and protein bars
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    13 weeks, then another 13 pounds lost :) Not sure it will happen and I'm not overly fussed about it really, but it would be nice.
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Eat, Eat, Drink, Drink, DRINK. Then eat again. In that order!
  • I'm down a third of what I need to lose. Lost 50 since June, would like to lose at least another 25 by Christmas..
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    I'm maintaining but actually I'd like to lose another 12lb which is exactly 1lb per week so entirely achievable if I'm strict with myself.
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    1 lb a week sounds great
  • Kyog
    Kyog Posts: 32
    Would have liked to lose the rest of it, but 1 Stone seems more realistic.
  • I am hopping yo be 50lbs lighter ...:flowerforyou:
  • Rundmc1981
    Rundmc1981 Posts: 12 Member
    8LBS OFF FOR SANTA COMING WOULD BE GREAT FOR ME! I APPEAR TO HAVE HIT A PLATEAU RE. WEIGHT LOSS.....ITS GETTING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SHIFT!!!!!
  • 20 pounds is my goal, bit the long haul my goal is an extra 15 pounds which would put me at 135. But realistically , I wanna los at least 10 pounds by Christmas . :smile:
  • Lose 23 more and hit 50 pounds lost by January 1st!
  • annedogclip1
    annedogclip1 Posts: 1 Member
    In my case 15 would be nice.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    I want to lose 5 or 6 kg (around 11 pounds)- I think this is feasible! I've lost 4 kg in the past 5 weeks...that will get me to my goal weight, the one I've had since I was 17!
  • 30 lbs. by the end of the year!
  • kp130
    kp130 Posts: 23 Member
    No dream is too big. I'm going for 25 lbs. Would be an also Christmas gift to myself. Think I could ask for all new clothes from Santa.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    87 days to xmas. Hope to join the new gym in town, and then I'll have somewhere to escape to over the holiday. My passport to freedom.
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    My goal is pretty extreme also. I hope to lose 34 lbs by the end of the year. I'd be happy with any loss though. I am looking forward to seeing how close I can get to my goal weight by then.
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    lose 25 lbs! there's a dress I'd like to wear for NYE.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    To get my Christmas shopping done within the next 90 days.

That. And pay with cash.

^^^this, I need to get to work!
  • InIt2WinIt2Day
    InIt2WinIt2Day Posts: 4 Member
    To drink 8 glasses of water every day, to eat healthy and to do exercise 6 days a week, every week until Christmas. The final result of 91 days of water, good food and exercise will be my Christmas present to myself. (well that and the amazing sense of accomplishment and pride in myself!!)) That is MY goal. What's yours?