91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• Bill_McCann
    Bill_McCann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am determined to shed another 20 pounds to get me below 200 for the first time in 16 years.
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    Goal is 307 (another 8 lbs), stretch goal is 287 (21 lbs). I'm pretty far ahead of my original goals and I haven't reupped them yet. Pretty much definitely going to hit these I both I think.

Am actually going to work for 275, which would be 40 lbs.A TINY bit aggressive but I'm currently on track to make it.
  • Rigi8
    Rigi8 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Whoa can't believe it's that soon!! Well, seeing as my weightloss is at crawling pace I would be really pleased if I could lose 10 pounds by then - however, I still have 2 exttra pounds to lose from what went on after my summer holidays :grumble:
  • 902sexxi
    902sexxi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would be elated if I could lose 15 lbs by Xmas but I'll gladly take 10lbs.
  • LadyBenihime
    LadyBenihime Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Based on what I'm currently doing my goal would be around 30 lbs lost by Christmas.. I'd also be happy with 25 or even 20 :) Any weight loss makes me happy
  • spm2010
    spm2010 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    50 pounds by the end of the year :)

20915408.png

Thats too much, you would have to pretty much starve and spend all day working out. Good luck
  • cweaver1981
    cweaver1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 15lbs by Christmas.
  • Acerock7
    Acerock7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I lost 13 pounds since the end of August, but I haven't been going to the gym in that time. At the end of October, I'll have access to a gym once more and so I'm going to re-start my training. I'm still going to eat what I'm eating now, but work to change my composition as I go.

I'd like to lose 17 pounds by Christmas, which will put me at a solid 170.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be down 10lbs by then. Totally doable but with my birthday and Thanksgiving and it being colder I am setting realistic goals. I plan to eat at maintenance over the Christmas holidays. We're taking the kids to Great Wolf Lodge at Christmas and I need to wear a swimsuit so I would be happy to just NOT GAIN once the 20th of December rolls around lol.
  • jostidman
    Options
    20 lbs will be my goal, working out at least 30 minutes 5 x a week. To continue to monitor my intake and to complete
    the daily food charts. I know it helped me yesterday as I would look to see exactly how many carbs/calories/ before I
    would eat anything. My goal is just to stick with this during the ups and downs of everyday living.
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    I don't necessarily have a goal weight in mind for Christmas. I definitely have a little weight to lose, I'd say about 15-20 lbs. My husband I have decided to have a baby, and would love to have done so by Christmas. I'm here to get healthier for baby. I say I don't have a goal in mind because if we do get pregnant by Christmas I don't really want to be losing weight. I will however try to lose weight until we get pregnant, so if that hasn't happened by Christmas time I would like to have lost about 12 lbs.
  • mal0223
    mal0223 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    20 pounds! And to NOT gain weight during the Holidays. Haha.
  • alphabull
    alphabull Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well, at my current pace (2 lbs per week) that would be 24 lbs lost by Christmas. That will be my goal, but with the holidays, I'll be happy with 20.
  • arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Goal? Don't die. That's about it.
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would be happy with 14, but will take anything...just so happy to be losing!!
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    30 pounds down is mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On my way cause Santa bringing me a REALLY nice wardrobe :smile: :happy:
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    My goal has been for a while now to reach my 100lb weight loss goal. I've been working on this since Feb 2012. As of this morning I have 20 lbs left before I reach that goal! Hopefully I'll exceed that goal!
  • YourEminesce
    YourEminesce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do 10lbs. October/November /December....
    that'd put me around 230...
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    working towards being a uk size 10 for xmas. now thats a nice xmas present to myself.
  • Danim423
    Danim423 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    15 and maintain through Christmas!