91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    id love to get to 9st by xmas but thats 18lbs away so id be happy to lose 14lbs which im hoping is achievable for me. Id love to start new year the nearest iv been to my goal weight in 5 yrs! having 2 babies and being too comfy has stalled my plans big time lol
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    To fit into the dress I bought three years ago for specifically to wear on xmas. I only needed to lose 5-10 lbs for it to look smokin' back then but ended up not losing it in time (damn Thanksgiving)...now I'm 30 some lbs heavier...
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    To be 11 stone (11 stone something would be nice too) I've been stuck in the 12's for months now.

My exercise goals tho is to deadlift 200lb and swim 2 miles, both exercise goals would be great, but if I had to chose one, I'd go for the 200lb lift :)
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My goal is 45 lbs by Christmas :D at 20 lbs a month so far i think its completely do-able!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hit the next mini goal, so that would be 11 lbs :) 150 would be a nice number to hit but I think 24 lbs is really pushing myself with time constraints.
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I would really love to be 10-14lbs lighter by xmas!!!!
  • exlazygirl
    Options
    My goal is to stick to something and not give up I wanna lose at least 20pounds but I'm going for 40 pounds but I don't know so I say 20 now
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    My baby will be 4 months old, and my aims are:

1) to still be exclusively breastfeeding
    2) to have maintained my current weight
    3) to be back up to 10,000 steps again

Hopefully all doable :)
  • icecreammanza
    Options
    To be under 90 kilos which is 8 kilos away,

Then to eat all I can and drink beer until it runs out of my ears on Christmas day :)
  • npc80
    npc80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 201.6 now I'd like to be 180 by Christmas... we'll see!
  • ramonabucknell
    Options
    I want to loose 12kgs, 27lbs before Xmas. Have lost 18.9kgs 42lbs so far. Just starting this calorie diet with my daughter.:smile:
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose at least 15lbs if I can. Hopefully be in a smaller dress size by Christmas, so I can look fab at the Christmas Party. Fingers crossed!
  • cabashon
    Options
    I'm new here too. I have lost 11 in two weeks and would love to lose another 30 by Christmas. But my main goal is to get moving more.
  • helki3
    helki3 Posts: 10
    Options
    I would love to lose 4kg by Christmas :) not much, but it would be the best present ever!
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    To be a sexy elf. Lose about 2-5% body fat, weigh about 5 pounds less, and get some definition everywhere!! Hopefully drop a size.
  • XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Currently at 63.9kg. I'm looking to get to 58kg by end of this year.
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would Love to lose around 11lbs by christmas, Trying to be realistic for me... taken me ages to lose what i have!.... Good Luck all :)
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    My goal is to hopefully lose 2 stone by Christmas time.
  • Curlyexpat
    Curlyexpat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to reach my goal of 15 kilo (33 pounds) by Xmas, but would be happy with 10 kilo by the end of the year and tackle the last 5 in 2014!
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 15-20 pounds. I am in need of some serious motivation. My new work schedule has me really bummed out.