91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• desertSNOUT
    Options
    I try not to set goal dates just yet because I am so disappointed at how slow the process is to get out of Obese status... I should weigh 220 by then ( I will have lost 46lbs) but I will still be cata. I Obese. I find daily weigh ins and nightly arguments (it's just water fluctuation!) get me along.

At any rate my next 'cheat day' is thanksgiving for obvious reasons.
  • Ciciblossom
    Options
    Im 166 now i wanna be 150 so that 16 lbs. shouldn't be to hard i hope. I get really lazy when it gets cold im the type to snuggle in a blankiy with some hot chocolate wish me luck :smile:
  • lesandjer
    Options
    I would my goal is 30 pounds, I only started two weeks ago and have lots 5 pounds. I am 80 pounds overweight and if I could loose 30 by Christmas I will be stoked. I feel like I am off to a rough start but I know I will be rewarded "patience" is the real goal. Exercise 3 times a week and stay under my calories I should have no problems.:love::love: :love: :love:
  • tnozzy
    tnozzy Posts: 52
    Options
    I want to lose 5kgs and weigh in at 70kgs current weight is 75.5kgs
  • lesandjer
    Options
    Sounds like you are determined, like myself. Just by reading your post. I believe in you. Keep up the great work and by your birthday you will hit your goal, Doing Great:smile:
  • mbowers1983
    mbowers1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    20lbs would be a reasonable goal if I lose more it would be a great Christmas gift to myself!
  • lesandjer
    Options
    Sound like food is your weak spot. Try putting on some pheromones on your arm. When you want the holiday foods, just smell your arm and tell yourself you are being rewarded by your beautiful self. That's just a nice reminder to reward your self. Your friends and family will notice and you will feel special. You can do this.
  • CrazyVulcanLover
    Options
    30 pounds. Seems lofty, but I have been logging here for 27 days and I have lost 21 pounds and hopefully that is higher as I am weighing in tomorrow:) I think I can do 30 by then...
  • FitGuyWillDoIt
    FitGuyWillDoIt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    To look like Ahnold Claus! Ok, maybe that's a little out of reach. Seriously, I want to be in killer shape so when the holidaze are over, I'm not making some kind of resolution to loose weight or get in shape. I will already be there. POWER UP!
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds lost would make me supremely happy, anything else above that is extra gold for me.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    My favorite size 7 wallflower jeans :D
  • karireyn
    karireyn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    15 pounds by Christmas and I'm only weighing myself once a month instead of weekly-I've found more success that way
  • ItsMeAshleyluvit
    Options
    30 Pounds By The End Of The Year :)
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    diamonds.
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    To be kind to myself everyday. I need to focus on what my body can do, not all of the flaws that I have. Also to run regularly (air quality permitting, I'm in China) and focus on portion control for all my meals.
  • TakingControl13
    Options
    I want to lose at least 15 lbs.
  • cherishthomp03
    cherishthomp03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach 200lbs... I need all the push I can get. Add me and help me kick start my healthy life
  • xSTx
    xSTx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight/15lbs would be an awesome way to end an awesome year!
  • ladyredeemed4
    ladyredeemed4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My goal by Christmas would be to lose 20 lbs., paint the inside of house and to have my official "YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED" into the Nursing Program letter in hand. :happy:
  • MgmXT
    MgmXT Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm cutting until I finish Final Exams and then after that I'm gonna try a 4-6 week bulk cycle which I think is pretty key timing around christmas time :)