Replies

• mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    20....I'm 8 already
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    loose another 40lbs or go for the huge 60lbs loss!! Got to kick myself into gear to do this though.. Been struggling..
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    10 more pounds by the end of the year, I would be ecstatic! I'd made it to 40 pounds lost in July, and have been struggling to lose more (I purposely maintained at 170 through August, but I worked my butt off in September and haven't budged, but I still lost inches.) If I don't lost the 10 pounds, then a few inches lost would suffice. :D
  • frigginek
    frigginek Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My first post! :)

25 pounds/12kg by the second week of December.
  • Kassandra772
    Kassandra772 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 25 more pounds by then and sign up for a local 5k!
  • chisomokafor
    chisomokafor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    id like to lose 35!!
  • barbarella76
    Options
    I'd like to reach my goal weight by Christmas, but I'd be happy with 10 pounds gone!
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options
    Right now my goal is to spend christmas with my parents and family without my mother telling me how big I've become and how we should have a diet competition to see who can lose the most weight (she is borderline anorexic so she's going to win that competition every time).
  • KayLasMack
    KayLasMack Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20lbs by xmas. I've only been on MFP for almost 2 and a half weeks. Since then I've lost 7lbs that is logged on this site. I had already lost a pound before signing up, in which I guess I should say I've lost a total of 8lbs in 2 and a half weeks. sw: 193lbs cw: 185lbs gw: 140-ish.
  • kamelew
    kamelew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to loose 8-10 lbs by Christmas. I figured I could handle a 1lb per week loss during the fall " holidays" wich include my birthday. I have just switched from WW points system, and I was not surprised to see that I wasn't loosing weight anymore on points because I was probably eating too many carbs and SUGARS- I guess fruits are not really "free".
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    If I can stay focused, not let my health issues derail me, then i'll say 15 lbs.

If the fatigue wears on, then 10 lbs.
  • WaKay
    WaKay Posts: 314
    Options
    Drop one more size and get to go shopping for new clothes at all the after holiday sales!
  • Jogger46
    Options
    I'd like to lose 30 pounds to fit into my holiday dresses that I could not fit comfortably last year.
    The dresses are beautiful and I love the holidays starting Nov through January.
  • jimlambrt2
    jimlambrt2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    By my birthday on Jan 2nd.
    1) Gain 6lbs of muscle
    2) 360# Deadlift (which would be 2.5x my body weight) - that's 35# over my current PR. It's going to be a battle all the way to Jan.

These performance goals are inline with my longer term goal to pull a 400# Deadlift on my 50th birthday!

My mantra is: "Be more, not less." So I set performance goals and my body transformation will be a side-affect.
  • cindyellis9404
    cindyellis9404 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 lbs by christmas to be at 20 percent body fat so I can wear a Bikini on christmas in Okinawa :)
  • klaff411
    klaff411 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    to go from 192.4 cw to 170 gw.

I'm pretty confident I can do it.

Keto ftw

On a side note, since I'm moving to a new state, I want to start over. =p
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would like to under 300 by then, so I guess that would mean 28 pounds
  • kristenholaday
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 pounds by Christmas .... Already have my cheat days planned out for the holidays so hopefully wont be too detrimental
  • megsy91582
    Options
    I'd like to lose 60 lbs by Xmas!!!:heart:
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Id like to complete a 90day fitness program. I think ill start with TurboFire. = )

Was originally going to reply with hoping to lose at least 15lbs by then (but would be happier with 20), but I think this is a great idea! and could probably help me get there too!