Options
    21 more pounds down!
  • becklanger
    Options
    about 20lbs, but any would be great :)
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    to lose 15 more pounds and to remain debt free throughout the holiday seasons and to not stress out about the holidays.

Last time I family saw me was 20 pounds ago. I'd like to be at goal weight. 15 pounds will put me at the high end of the ideal weight spectrum and make me thinner then high school.. although I think I already am.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Just getting started but Christmas goal is to be able to run at least a mile without stopping outside in the cold. I have asthma so this will be a challenge for me to build endurance NOW before it gets too cold. Currently, I don't know what distance I can run without stopping, but not very far. :P

I had sports induced asthma in highshcool. Up until a few months ago, I couldn't run. A year ago stairs winded me.

You can do this! It's amazing what even a 20lbs weight loss can make in fitness. :)
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    to lose 15 pounds. But first and foremost not to gain anything during these holidays which are dangerous for me. The 15 lbs would be the total icing on the cake! Good luck to everyone!
  • LR32836FL
    LR32836FL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To still be logging food. I can't seem to commit for more than a week or so, so here I go again. What is that saying?...If your tired of starting over stop quitting.
  • AltarDoll
    Options
    Well,I want 30 gone before new yrs so probably 25 before Christmas.
  • EvilSquirrel
    Options
    Hitting 140 lbs before Christmas would be lovely. 145 would be just as well, though. Currently at 155 lbs. 15 pounds, almost three months time - can be done! :D
  • kitty710
    kitty710 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    another 14lbs at least and to get into a very beautiful dress!!!
  • dancinfree
    dancinfree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by EOY would be great but 15 is more likely.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    at least 20 pounds but i will take more if possible!
  • ahopefulloser
    ahopefulloser Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I plan on losing 42 lbs by Christmas! If all goes well I'll have lost a total of 112 pounds by that point. Merry Christmas to me!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    topic says it all there are 91 days left to xmas what's everybody's goal by then

Write 15 Christmas cards and buy presents for 5-6 people. Bah humbug etc.
  • Necron33
    Options
    I want to lose 6 kilograms (13.2 pounds) by then.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Well I missed the first 10 days...so only 80 now.

But I'd like to reach 60kg for the first time in my life. That means, losing another 8.5kg (18.5lb) until Christmas.
  • tiffanynichole1231
    Options
    17lbs
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I work in retail in a local mall. My goal is to make it through this stressful shopping season without binge eating to deal with extra stress, and not gaining any weight before the end of the year. I will be happy with any weight lost.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Just getting started but Christmas goal is to be able to run at least a mile without stopping outside in the cold. I have asthma so this will be a challenge for me to build endurance NOW before it gets too cold. Currently, I don't know what distance I can run without stopping, but not very far. :P

I had sports induced asthma in highshcool. Up until a few months ago, I couldn't run. A year ago stairs winded me.

You can do this! It's amazing what even a 20lbs weight loss can make in fitness. :)

Thanks for the encouragement! I think changing offices so I'm now on the 2nd floor has helped a lot. When I first moved to the upstairs office, I was dragging by the top of the stairs (1 flight!). Now, I run up them about 1/2 the time. :)