Not happy with photo results

Options
2»

Replies

• Gingerlockz
    Gingerlockz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race. But I give you props for your hairy chest, that is sexy as hell.
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    oh, I was just referring to somebody who edited their post to 'not be mean'. Just trying to say I won't take offense no matter what! I appreciate everybody's input! Here's the before side compared to the during side, since I messed that up in the OP

Before flexed front
    Flexedfront_closer9-6-13_zps2ca98cb3.jpg

During flexed front
    Photoon2013-10-01at0841_zps343f8983.jpg

Before relaxed side
    unflexedside9-6-13_zps88735f32.jpg

During relaxed side
    Photoon2013-10-01at08422_zps8168d3f7.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It's been one month. Give it time.
  • js8181
    Options
    Thanks everybody! When I start being able to lift again, what would be a good way to start, particularly for arms and chest?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! When I start being able to lift again, what would be a good way to start, particularly for arms and chest?

How about a nice full body routine. I like Lee Labrada's 12 week lean body trainer (free on bodybuilding.com) or you could pick another free program off of bodybuilding.com.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

How about a nice full body routine. I like Lee Labrada's 12 week lean body trainer (free on bodybuilding.com) or you could pick another free program off of bodybuilding.com.

Or look into Stronglifts 5x5, or starting strength (this is also a great book with a lot of helpful info)
  • js8181
    Options
    thank you!
  • js8181
    Options
    I got my BF done, and people were right in their estimates: I came out to 23.3%. Got my work cut out for me! I'd like to get it down to 15%.