Postcard Challenge Round 10- october 10 to October 23

Options
I won round 9 of the Postcard challenge. So, now it's my turn to host round 10!!!!!

Here's what to do: post your weight as of tomorrow (october 10) then in 2 weeks, post your updated weight. The biggest loser is THE WINNER...Of a postcard from Wisconsin, USA!!

I, like the previous winner, have a 'handy, dandy' notebook to keep track of everyone's weight.

I'll send a message on 22nd of October to remind you all of the final weigh in. (if you want to add me as a friend, please do. Will make it easier to remind everyone). Then, keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!

Ready to begin? 1...2...3...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh myself in the morning.
    Just posting so I don't forget to weigh myself tomorrow :)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll post my starting weight in the morning too... replying now so I won't forget!
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ok, because I gained everything I lost last challenge, I am back at 169, count me in!
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    Hi, I.m in; weight this morning was 182lbs
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Previous winner is in again!!!!! I'm determined to hit ONEderland this month!!!!!!! I weigh myself on Fridays and my weight was 207lbs so I'm going with that!!!!!!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I know this is gonna sound crazy and maybe a bit crabby, but I was just wondering--didn't know if it would be too much trouble or tooo expensive.......but wanted to know if there would be a possibility of 2 postcards......one for the biggest loser over all and one for the biggest percentage of body weight???? Don't kill me everyone...but I just thought there are a lot of us who are toward the end of almost reaching goal and for us to loose 2 lbs. is a lot...and this would definetly encourage me to push that much harder....any takers??? If not, that's ok i'll just shut up and enter along with everyone else...just a thought......:flowerforyou:
  • benct6008
    benct6008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know this is gonna sound crazy and maybe a bit crabby, but I was just wondering--didn't know if it would be too much trouble or tooo expensive.......but wanted to know if there would be a possibility of 2 postcards......one for the biggest loser over all and one for the biggest percentage of body weight???? Don't kill me everyone...but I just thought there are a lot of us who are toward the end of almost reaching goal and for us to loose 2 lbs. is a lot...and this would definetly encourage me to push that much harder....any takers??? If not, that's ok i'll just shut up and enter along with everyone else...just a thought......:flowerforyou:

I am not sure if the next winner would want to do that, but I have no problem doing that. We definitely can have one winner for total weight lost and one winner for highest percentage lost also. The person responsible for the next round would still be the one whole lost the most pounds. Good luck everyone!!!!!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm in... starting weight 217.6 (and losing 2 pounds is huge for me too... even if I do have tons to go!) :(
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm in as of tomorrow I'll officially weigh in, be back tomorrow!!
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    count me in mine this morning is: 172.4
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I am slipping so I need to get back on track :) I am 301.8 currently. blah.
  • Mari1969
    Options
    I am in. I need a challenge to keep me focused and to be held accountable. I will weigh in tomorrow AM.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 196

:)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 208.
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    210lbs today...lost nothing last week :(...good luck everyone!
  • benct6008
    benct6008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lots of people joining in on this challenge!!! There is plenty of room for more!!! I will share what I did to win the last round. I journaled every single bite of food that went into my mouth. I made sure to stay under my calories or very close. I also did treadmill workouts 3 to 4 times a week. Let me tell you it is not easy. I fight with myself to exercise. So far I am winning..... Work hard, and I look forward to seeing the fruits of all your labors.....
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Ok, I weighed in and I'm currently sitting at 204.4 but TOM doesn't help right now either :/ Good luck all and see you in 2weeks!!
  • Mari1969
    Options
    My weight this morning was 213.

Thanks and good luck everyone:bigsmile:
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Congrats to benct6008 for winning #9.
    I am in for this one as well I am at 205.
    Good luck everyone.
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I never saw this before but I'd love to join in (that is, if you'll let me!!!) My weigh in is 189.7. :)