Support support support!

Options
So it turns out that the competitor in me is not doing as well as my husband is. He assures me it is because I don't have enough MFP friends. I am 28 year old Denverite that literally has a lot to lose. I have been on MFP for a few months, and have lost a little weight, but I think it is mostly from changing my eating habits, I would love to get out there and start exercising more and really make this a lifestyle change.
I am looking forward to the hurdles, just need a little motivation. I would love an add! If you can give some love, it will be returned!

Thanks friends!

Replies

• Life0fbrian
    Life0fbrian Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One of us.
  • ashleywoodpants
    ashleywoodpants Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For the greater good....
  • chetrchet
    Options
    Count each success!! Keep getting better!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I've been on here for a few years! There are days when I'm more vocal than others but I add to my diary most days (I usually give myself one day off). New friends are great and helpful. I'd love to help!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends.. sent you a fr. req :bigsmile:
  • ashleywoodpants
    ashleywoodpants Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    YES! Thanks friends! :drinker:
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am in need of support too! Please add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • Life0fbrian
    Life0fbrian Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    friends, you shall have
  • cnxpeever
    Options
    I am in the same boat. In need of support. I'm not one who enjoys exercising or dieting alone. I had a baby 2.5 years ago and have struggled with losing the weight and recently people have been asking me when I am due again. Really discouraging and emotional. My husband enjoys exercise but doesn't do well in telling me I do a good job. So I give up... I need help and cant afford the gym. Pointers welcomed.