What 8 lbs off looks on a shortie :)

Options
This is after a little less than 3 months of weight training 5 times a week starting last July. I'm 2 lbs lighter now than on the last picture. Still a work in progress, but I'm so glad I said goodbye to the 150s! Also, I was on a plateau for about 3 weeks between pic 2 and 3 but I still lost inches!! I'm wearing the same shirt on pic 1 and 4. It's wrinkled on me now! I'm 5'1.5.

caro_loss1.jpg

Replies

• Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Great job! Wtg!...:drinker:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! And you can see the diff in the inches in EVERY PIC!! Keep up the GREAT work!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Determine75
    Options
    Congratulations
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great progress - well done.
  • BrownSkiN24
    BrownSkiN24 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good Job...Looking good..
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm 5'3" (on the "tall" end of the petite spectrum) and I KNOW what a difference 5-10lbs can make!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results!.
    I''m off now to look for something heavy to lift because the BEST results seem to be from that.

Cardio is a great jumping off spot but based on the success threads I've read here, lifting really gives the changes we want to see in our bodies.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    That's one good thing about being short... when you lose weight people can REALLLLLY tell!
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats!!!
  • addmorecloud
    addmorecloud Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you, this is so inspiring. I'm 5'2" and almost exactly the same as your starting point. Hoping to achieve similar progress by Christmas!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ???? congrats!! Keep on pushin.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    lookin great!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work! A little bit sure can make a big difference!
  • theslimapple
    theslimapple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results!.
    I''m off now to look for something heavy to lift because the BEST results seem to be from that.

Cardio is a great jumping off spot but based on the success threads I've read here, lifting really gives the changes we want to see in our bodies.

I still do some cardio -about 20 minutes 5 times a week-, but weight lifting is definitely the focus!
  • theslimapple
    theslimapple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you, this is so inspiring. I'm 5'2" and almost exactly the same as your starting point. Hoping to achieve similar progress by Christmas!

I'm glad I was able to inspire you! Extra weight really makes us look BIG but the good thing is results can be seen faster at our height, IMO. Good luck on your journey!
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. You look awesome. Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!