30 Day Shred Starting October 1st!!

Options
Looking for members who want to begin the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels on October 1st.

Replies

• gogojenniko
    gogojenniko Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting tomorrow!
  • highb
    highb Posts: 24
    Options
    Great! Me, too! :happy:
  • yoster28
    yoster28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I will start tomorrow as well!
  • poodles1982
    Options
    Am in!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a challenge with a group of my friends on here. I will send u a friend request. Friends are Japanfoxx, dinkybird, and Goldengirl1979
  • KCHernandez1981
    KCHernandez1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will do it with you!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    There is a group that is just starting if you would like to join...it is open to all. Each level has its own discussion post to keep it organized but advance as you see fit.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16752-october-30-day-shred
  • highb
    Options
    Thanks!
  • highb
    Options
    Happy October! Today is Day #1 of the Shred! Feel free to post photos and updates!! Let's go!
  • idnac17
    idnac17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I actually did the video randomly last night, but I'll officially start with you all today too!
    Do you have a plan in mind? 10 days @ level 1, followed by 10 days @ level 2... or are you going to try 30 days at level 1?
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I want to do this but I had a SEVERE ankle sprain 3 months ago. its finally healing, I go to the gym and do 40 mins walking and elliptical 4 week days. but I cannot run or jog yet, I tried. so the jumping jacks and but kicks are out for me and possibly some lunges. I would like to sub in something else during that . I could do the punches but need something else also so I don't wear my arms completley out because I want to make itthru the whole video. If I take these all these things out do you think it will even be half as effective?
  • highb
    Options
    Great! Let's do 10 days at each level! Everyone okay with that?!
  • allisontaylor84
    allisontaylor84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today!
  • lanniebananie
    lanniebananie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting today also - when I get home from work, anyways. :)
  • lacbrit85
    lacbrit85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want in! I actually started last night but that can just be an extra day and ill officially start today.:smile:
  • epowerz718
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • tnozzy
    tnozzy Posts: 52
    Options
    I am starting today as well
  • highb
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 of the Shred this evening and 60 minutes on the elliptical this morning! Happy October!
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I started a group with some of my close friends. We have already logged day one but would love if more people would join us.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16845-october-2013-30-day-shred-challenge
  • highb
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Shredders!! I did not workout today...only work and housework...cooking...loads and loads of laundy, etc. I will use today as my off day and catch up tmrw. How's it going!?