Starting Again - TODAY

Options
124»

Replies

• erodriquez
    Options
    I am in the same emotion boat. You are a beautiful girl, you can get hrough this! I am an emotional eater too we can do this together.
  • DestinyD1291
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 80 pounds total as well but I'd be fine losing 60 and being back at my pre baby weight. I honestly hate my body now. I was a fat teenager then I lost a bunch of weight now I'm fat again and I hate it :( I've been trying to lose weight for almost a year I start and give up because I'll exercise for a month or so and gain weight. I blame the implanon in my arm. I lost 20 pounds after having my son then I got this stupid thing in my arm and over the last 10 months I've gained 30 pounds. I'm going to try again but if I get no where I think I will get this thing out of my arm and try again afterwards. I really hope it works though I'm so unhappy with the way I look:(
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started again today too! I did very well using MFP about a year ago but went right back to my old habits, and quit tracking. I need to lose 40 lbs to get to my ideal weight. So far, I have survived. I'm not hungry, but I do have a slight headache from carb withdrawal and sugar withdrawal. ONE. DAY. AT. A. TIME! I'd love some new friends if anyone wants to add. I think all my former friends gave up on me and abandoned me. lol
  • selfantigen
    selfantigen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also starting again yesterday. It seems I am much better with my eating if I have exercised that day. I also need some motivation and support I am 9 lbs heavier that when I last was doing this, which is discouraging, but I need to just start over and make some better decisions on eating and moving more. I am about 45 lbs overweight and just want to feel better and look better.