Hello there!

Options
Hi there :)

This is my first time really trying to lose weight, and I've already lost 11lbs before MyFitnessPal but I need to get back on the bandwagon and lose just a bit more! I want to lose weight because I want to be confident:

1. About myself, my appearance
2. Around other people (guys :D)

I also love fashion, and as Karl Lagerfeld said: FASHION IS THE HEALTHIEST MOTIVATION FOR LOSING WEIGHT. Not size zero, but just so I can not be worried about anything showing off the lumps and bumps and hopefully most things will look good.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFp xxx
  • nikki91950
    Options
    welcome! we should be friends :D
  • Mangoes01
    Mangoes01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, Its nice to know that theres plenty of people out there that are in similar situations to meeee; wanting to lose weight - healthy size, no size zero!

Wanting to wish everyone to keep focused and strong, we shall hit our target weight!! :)
  • Mangoes01
    Mangoes01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, Its nice to know that theres plenty of people out there that are in similar situations to meeee; wanting to lose weight - healthy size, no size zero!

Wanting to wish everyone to keep focused and strong, we shall hit our target weight!! :)
  • shan2399
    Options
    Hi, Im new to this website, but this time im trying, and i trying hard. I gained 75lbs when i was pregnant and uumm that was 12 years ago. no excuse. if anyone has any tips, or help im all ears. thanks for your support!