Neeeeeeeeeeerd Girl

Options
2»

Replies

• monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I do not fear zombies, but my husband does so much that I now dream of the apocalypse >_<. However, it never hurts to be prepared. I'm going to look into the zombie run app too I think now...
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Geek girl here! I love computer databases, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and nerds.
  • zsgirl1218
    zsgirl1218 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are my new favorite person. Except Slytherin? I'm tots Gryfindor!! Lol. And yes on the zombie apocalypse.
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Fellow nerd reporting for duty! I just posted in another nerd thread and I'm lazy so I'll just copy and paste my nerdy interests that I listed there:

Sherlock
    Doctor Who
    Firefly
    Comic books (I'm reading Sandman and Before Watchmen currently)
    Sci Fi and fantasy
    BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS OMG ALL THE BOOKS GET ME A BOOK (p.s. I saw a fitting quote on tumblr recently: I like my men how I like my books: well-read and leather bound. Hahaha!)
    Video games: Pokemon, Okami, Katamari Damacy, Mario, Zelda, God of War, Dante's Inferno, Castlevania, Castle Crashers, Minecraft...this list goes on)
    A Song of Ice and Fire
    Harry Potter
    Hunger Games
    Supernatural
    Rennaisance Fair (I climbed the rock climbing wall at my local renn. faire WHILE WEARING A CORSET AND SKIRT, and made it to the top on my first try. Thank you, push-ups and planks!)

I have a nerdy/geeky tumblr blog as well:http://www.tumblr.com/blog/cantando-gato

p.s. It's good that you ENJOY counting calories. I hate it because often it's a reminder of how many carbs I shouldn't have eaten. Also I'm a lazy logger. But at least I stick to healthy foods mainly...Anywho welcome back to MFP! I myself just became active again after being MIA for a few months!

So I am a nerd? I am in my 50's and I just discovered I am nerd? I love all those things you posted .......up there^^^^
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Belated answer: yup, I <3 the evil. :)
  • Chunka99
    Options
    That's so weird that you say you want to lose weight to survive the zombie apocalypse- only like 5 minutes ago I completed my 'Inspiration for losing weight' section, and that was the exact same reason I chose! And I'd thought I was being so original! Ha
  • mizzliv
    mizzliv Posts: 13
    Options
    You all make me giddy :)
  • FeelinChastastic
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) That goes for anyone!
    Open diary! Log every day!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Nerd here, just spent the last weekend at a comicon and would love to be able to make a costume for next fall! Not sure I'll be ready but its now added to my list of motivations! Thinking steampunk Batgirl? Need to do it before I feel I'm too old. Love me some sci-fi, Harry Potter, Sherlock, blah, blah, etc, etc. Just copy everyone else's lists. :) Add me please! I could sure use some nerdy encouragement toward my cosplay goals!
  • LeanMeanJeanne
    LeanMeanJeanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm determined to feel self-confident enough to rock the Slave Leia costume at a Con down here. I totally get the motivation....

Best of luck to you!! I'm in the same boat.... I keep jumping back on the MFP wagon and I'm determined to hold on tightly this time!
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Slave Leia is on my list too. I'm right there with you. :)